Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to roll back an "accidental" backup?

Operating Systems

Old 01-12-2010

How to roll back an "accidental" backup?

Nooooo! Blue screen in the SBS 2008 after a power failure and after some time and a lot of stress from the management, I sort of panicked and in the SBS DVD I chose the repairfunction and did a back up from the raid (the only one I could see) from the 30th of November at 02.00. What I didnt see was, that the back-up was from the 30th of November 2009...I know...unforgiveable. But now its done...

Is there any way one can roll back such a back-up - which has turned out to be a regular disaster? Please... !!!

Old 01-12-2010

Re: How to roll back an "accidental" backup?

Have you tried recovering from a USN rollback, or otherwise try the supported hotfix that is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem. If this is not working then I think you are sole.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,