Thread: Capslock warning appears in windows 7

Capslock warning appears in windows 7

Hello friends I just installed Microsoft win 7 on my notebook but I am facing huge difficulties while typing any word file documents. Whenever I press the 'caps lock' key a small notification shows up on the underneath right of my display. This isn't that irritating but it does terminates me from typing for quite some time about 2 to 3 seconds that it is up for. How do I turn this useless characteristic off so I can carry on my typing? Does anyone have the suggestion for this quote so please reply me on this post?

Re: Caps Lock warning appears in windows 7

I think that caps lock warning is not the big issue for you. It’s quite easy just follows some procedure to work that out. Go to the start menu and select the Control panel option and select Keyboard option from the dialog box. Then choose the Key settings Tab from the several options. Check out for the Caps lock key option by scrolling down from that page and double click on it. Unchecked the caps lock box option from the seeing the status of the caps lock key.

Hello friend it seems like one of the Accessibility selection has been enable. So I advise you to follow some of the procedure as I m mentioning further as so first go to start menu. Click on the Control Panel caption and select the Ease of Access Center list mentioned in the control panel. Select to create the Keyboard simpler to use item. Delete the check marks from switched on Toggle Keys and Switched on Toggle Keys by pressing down the NUM LOCK key for merely about 5 seconds. Clicks on apply and then ok. Hope this may help you out because this method worked out for many others.

Hello friends, I finally found a sensible solution for a laptop. Go to the Start menu select the Control Panel option then select the Ease of Access from the list as listed on your control panel then select the Ease of Access Center and go to last bottom of the display click "Make it easier to focus on tasks" . Then scroll down and select "Change time limits &flashing visuals" and uncheck the option by making the unchecked mark on the box. The ending result is that you will still observe the notification i.e. warning that Caps lock key has been switched on or off, but it will not affect in your typing. I hope these will you out from this problem.