Thread: Registry defragmentation and restart issue in windows 7

Registry defragmentation and restart issue in windows 7

I am facing problem related to this registry defragmentation, actually the problem is that my computer system is running chkdsk for the ā€œCā€ drive continuously. I thought that, if I defrag the drive then it will solve the problem. But unfortunately I was wrong; this problem is appearing again and again. The most annoying thing is that if I am cancelling that, computer system goes to welcome screen and then it reboots. After that when I tried to start the computer system I am getting blue screen of death more frequently. Currently I am not having any idea, what is the cause of this problem but want to get rid of this problem. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Re: Registry defragmentation and restart issue in windows 7

I was also facing similar kind of problem and I have followed these steps to solve the registry problem. I have replaced the faulty RAM and then repair options win 7 call-disc. cmd-call> chkdsk c: / f type. Rebooted the system because it was required. Startup Repair call, which now shows no errors. Tuneup logs "Registry Defrag successfully carried out through Tuneupregistry run defrag-> restart. Defrag starts, everything good, suddenly blue screen> restart. Reboot-loop, jump start is to select-> start using. Should not be elected because only at startup "operating system": reimage: no image available, startup repair: no improvement, System Restore. What else I can do to solve this issue. I am really frustrated with this kind of problem. Is there any software application that can be used to get rid of this registry defragmentation?

Did you try Auslogics Disk Defrag? It can follow the defragmentation! Apparently there are ways to defrag command line! In running you type CMD > CTRL + SHIFT + Enter -> DEFRAGX:-WFV replace X with the unit to be defragmented! I just tried it works home! If you are interested there's even how to defragment the boot windows 7. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing. But I am not sure that this is perfect solution, anyway you can try this to resolve this issue.

As far as I know Auslogics Registry Defrag can defragment the registry are several versions of Windows (7/Vista/XP/2000/2003). It dramatically improves the performance of your computer. The visual method for the preparation processes to avoid Window crashes. It only requires a reboot of the computer. This means that while optimizing the registry may not be used and the computer must be restarted. Do not try to stop the process before the end. Defragment the registry is not risk-free. The first restart will be error free but I cannot provide the guarantee for the subsequent restart.