Thread: Unable to increase the copying speed in Windows 7

Unable to increase the copying speed in Windows 7

I am having windows 7 on my system with Intel dual core processor. Whenever I try to copy any file it takes lot of time to do the same. Even if I try to copy a small file size then also it shows me remaining time of more than 20 minutes and the process accomplishes around 10 to 15 minutes. It is rare that a system takes that much time to copy a file. Is there is any way that will help me to increase the copy speed. Please help me out of this since it is taking lot of time to copy a particular file and also frustrating me a lot.

Re: Unable to increase the copying speed in Windows 7

I think if you want to copy the files with the fastest speed then why don’t you go with the Talent copy V. It is the tool which you have to install on the system of yours. And once the software is installed then you can use the same for copying the file. For that you have to select a file or folder that you want to copy and then while pasting at the desires location just right click and select the option called ”copy with talent V”. What it will do is just increasing the speed while the folder is being pasted on the location where you want.

According to me to have to go with the TeraCopy 2.12 software. This is the most promising software that is currently available in the market and allows you to copy with double of the speed that you normall7y have. I am sure that it will help you to increase the copying speed on your system. It is the free utility which is specially designed to move or copy files in a more secured way and also copies the files faster than any other tool. It has the ability to resume the process of copying any particular file if system crashes. That is the reason why I am suggesting you to go with it.

Well thanks for your vital suggestions but the thing here is that I am still not able to copy the files faster. I have installed the tera copy software onto my system to increase the speed but it remained the same. Copying the file with the help of this particular software didn’t helped me, So please suggest me any other way to increase the speed or is there is any problem with the operating system I am using ?

I think you are not getting the speed for copying the files, So what you have to do here is that uninstall the operating system that you are using and then install it again. It may have happen that the system must have affected by the virus and to fix it the system must be reinstalled. So try doing this I hope that installing the fresh windows 7 will give you the fastest of file copying speed.