Thread: ASUS motherboard not working after making some change

ASUS motherboard not working after making some change

Hey man I have some kind of problem that I can’t get figure it out properly. I have desktop computer that simply runs under Windows Vista operating system, processor of Intel core 2 Duo @3.2GHz, 4GB of RAM, ASUS P7P55D-E Delux motherboard, has graphic card Ge-Force 460 graphic card. You know what, I have cleaned my system cabinet by removing all the connection from the motherboard and from the power supply because of so many dust are there in my system cabinet. The main thing is that processor is not spinning and after sometime it gets stop and nothing happen on the screen. So if you have any suggestion about this kind of problem then please gives it to me. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

re: ASUS motherboard not working after making some change

You have cleaned your computer dust on your own, that’s a good thing. But if any cases you have not put it back any of the hardware on the motherboard, you may see this problem that not allow your machine to start the system. To fix this kind of problem just remove all the connection and reconnect it properly. If your motherboard not getting the hardware connection which is require for system start process, you may see this problem. Try this solution; I hope that is works on your system.

This is possible that if Bymistakly you have clean the processor heatsink layer, you may see that your system not working as per your requirement. This heatsink layer is must require for the processor by this layer system processor not getting high tempered. But if in any cases you have remove that layer processor not getting spin and gives you this kind of error. To solve this problem just put back heatsink, by which you can solve your problem.

If you have not connected all the hardware properly back to its original place you have to suffer from this type or problem. There is some possibility that misconnection might sort the motherboard or the processor or any of the hardware. Your system is not starting due to this only reason. If you really want to solve this problem just call any of the hard ware, which gives you the proper solution for this kind of problem. Try this I hope that work on your system.

---- After cleaning the system cabinet if you have not properly connected all the wire to the motherboard, then this problem might cause this problem. To fix this kind of problem just reconnect all hardware again and make sure that you have connected the power supply to all hardware. If the power is not getting to that hardware then, this is possible that your system will react like this. So think over this suggestion and try your best.

---- There are some possibility that if in any case you have not connect all hardware properly on the motherboard, your motherboard gets burned or get damaged due to misconnection. I am sure that it happens something like this to your system. To prevent from this problem you have to just call any of the hardware engineers, by which you will get the proper solution. Try this; I am sure that you will satisfy by this solution.

I have suffered from this problem but I figure it out, you know how. I take my system to my cousin’s place, he is a hardware engineer, and he saw me the actual problem. System FAN spinning for a time but after sometime it stop automatically, this is all happen because of the broken pin. I have broken the small pin on the motherboard during cleaning the system cabinet. He has repaired it and my system is working nicely, you can do this, I hope this solution might work with you.