Thread: T5806 Emachine on windows Vista

T5806 Emachine on windows Vista

Hey guys I recently brought Emachine T5086 which works very efficiently as I have installed windows vista and I have also installed windows vista driver version 2.2. One day my younger brother was using my PC and by mistake he deleted the drivers of Windows vista and formatted the whole PC. After that I tried to install Dell windows vista CD to re-install but it did not worked for me. Can you suggest me how can I install windows vista and its driver back on computer. I tried to install it in many ways but it did not worked for me. Can anyone help me out to solve this problem?

Re: T5806 Emachine on windows Vista

Basically, there are two ways to install Windows vista in your computer.
    1> Clean install
    2> In Place upgrade Install
    If you select In Place upgrade Install, which means that you can install Windows Vista and also make sure that you can retain your application, settings, and files in your previous edition of Windows. This is the advantage of using In Place Upgrade install for windows vista.
    If you are using Clean install to upgrade Windows vista which means that you should use Windows Easy Transfer which can automatically copy all your files and whatever settings you have done to an extra hard drive and then after all this process it installs windows vista. One more important thing is that installation of windows Vista through Clean install is done only if there is a new partition on your computer.
    You can buy this software by placing a order on the following site.
    http://www.emachines.com/products/stores.html
    They will require your Zip postal code so that they show you the nearest vendor available in your area.

Well, I know that if you have installed windows vista then you can easily install Windows vista drivers. Emachines T5086 vista Desktop will automatically and install all the drivers related to windows vista. This is the feature which I like most in Emachine T5086. The best thing is that user will not require interact with the system, it will automatically install all he drivers. Sometimes it happens that you independently install the drivers which can be headache if are having many applications on your device. This makes it easy for the user to install the entire driver which is easily available.

Once windows is installed then the emachine t5806 windows Vista will automatically search all the drivers and make sure that all the drivers are installed properly . I have installed it , it mostly installs all the original factory software. One important point one should notice that you should be beware of generic disks. You can download the drivers of windows vista of version 2.2 by clicking on the following link.

http://www.do-download.com/download/...-127450-1.html
    If you have installed windows vista then you can put the disk in the machine which will show you new hardware dialog box found.

You can have much software for emachine which is easily available. some of the software’s that support the emachine are EMachines identity Card, NTI media Maker, Gaming, eMachines Updater and etc.. These are some software where in you can install and is easily functionable. Microsoft has recently launched operating system which has features such as security and great functionality which can run only if your computer is up to the challenge. You can check your computer Microsoft’s hardware requirement for Windows vista from the following link:
    http://www.pcpitstop.com/vistaready/gwvista.asp