Thread: Fed up with constant windows reboot

Fed up with constant windows reboot

I feel actually bored by means of by means of the intention of communication box inviting me to reboot the my PC; I be familiar by means of it's a hacker or a virus additional than not be able to manage to eliminate it in view of the fact with the intention of afraid to damage the system. I had immediately installed Windows XP SP3 and subsequent to implementation the processes and when the system reboots, the system not be able to continue to load the Windows. It immediately displays the Flash Screen of windows then subsequent to it reboots the entire in excess of again. I have endeavored to start Windows from side to side Safe Mode additional than then I not be able to enter the Safe Mode for the reason that the system reboots. Be able to anybody assist me with my tribulations.

Re: Fed up with constant windows reboot

The one of the things by means of the intention of is quite dissimilar regarding Windows XP evaluate to Windows 9x (9x is shorthand for Windows 95, Windows 98, and Windows Me in the entire their a variety of versions or descriptions), is by means of the intention of one be able to control how it responds to convinced critical errors those by means of the intention of cause the infamous Blue Screen of Death (BSOD). In Windows XP, the defaulting setting is for the system to reboot mechanically when a fatal error happens. If by means of the intention of fatal error merely happens when you are shutting down, the system reboots mechanically. If you have encompassed not misrepresented several of the system failure settings, you be supposed to be capable to observe the error by giving the impression of being in the Event Log.

The majority familiar cause of a fatal error or BSOD is a software or driver tribulations, and troubleshooting these be able to be complicated. The mechanism for troubleshooting, on the other hand, is attractive much the similar for several tribulations on a PC. The first thing to give the impression of being at is what's misrepresented what innovative software program or driver encompasses you added, recurrently instantaneously preceding to the tribulations started. This sounds straightforward and it often is, additional than if it's incredible you have comprised and lived by means of for a at the same time as, you determine to often encompass no idea what the contiguous cause is. When you do, it's a lot easier. When you do not, you necessitate to do a bit of research to locate out if there is a unambiguous cause for the scrupulous error communication you are receiving (when you encompass one) or a known tribulations by means of certain programs or drivers by means of the intention of causes the behavior you are observing.

I do not desire to pick on Roxio, even though. I approximating their software and constantly encompass. You be supposed to constantly read the commands for installing a driver or patch cautiously and follow them accurately whatever the source it's immediately smarter. So, is simple CD Creator the merely program by means of the intention of determine to cause this predicament. Almost certainly not, it immediately occurs to be the merely one I managed to locate searching the Knowledge Base. Additional than the Knowledge pedestal is by no means absolute. If you do not locate what you are giving the impression of being for there, it's repeatedly a superior idea to ask on the newsgroups. Create certain out the Windows XP Expert Zone Newsgroups. Frequently somebody else has had a comparable predicament and determines to offer a solution.

I am tranquil on SP2 & my system restarts subsequent to I shut it down. In addition it no longer has the stand by alternative. It was not similar to by means of the intention of previous to I formatted it. I downloaded SP3 commencing Windows Update subsequent to 5 hours of reboots, blue screens; I have encompassed to essentially go to Vista to get my system sorted. Then I read this was a RC version or description, extra than not commencing Windows to bring up to date did I read this Kind a irresponsible to drop a most important to bring up to date as a RC and not articulate anything in the title. Would have encompassed saved me hours of run today. Rather regrettable by means of the intention of people are claiming the reboot tribulations was fixed and yet most of them had this tribulations.

On the other hand, when I inaugurated it on my friends PC in excess of the weekend, I got repeated reboots, on the other hand I was capable to get into safe mode and uninstall SP3, so it would come into view there are a numeral of potential tribulations by means of the intention of be able to cause this. Unhappily I did not make a note of the error code, my friend desirable his PC back as almost immediately as probable. One thing is for convinced although, this determine to not be going on my music construction laptop until I am convinced by means of the intention of it determine to work (Or I be able to borrow Ghost commencing work and create certain I have a running backup. I just required to add with the intention of my laptop [XP home] (victorious SP3 install) and my PC [XP PRO] (unproductive install) are together working with zone alarm and current subscriptions of Norton 2005.