Thread: Does Windows 7 x64 Ultimate (7600) supports TCP Optimizer

Does Windows 7 x64 Ultimate (7600) supports TCP Optimizer

Hello Friends I have Windows 7 , 64 bit Ultimate 7600 version on my computer system. I have an Airtel Broadband internet connection on my computer. Although I have a very good speed of about 512 kbps, but then also I am getting very slow speed. I have consulted my network provider about this problem bur he suggested that it was fine from their side and the problem lies in my computer system. So I would want to know that can I use TCP Optimizer on the computer system that has a Windows 7 operating system on it to boost the internet speed. Please suggest me with a relevant suggestion as I am very eager to speed up my internet speed.

Re: Does Windows 7 x64 Ultimate (7600) supports TCP Optimizer

Hey as far as I know TCP Optimizer works with every platform, it does not concerned about the operating system as it is just designed to boost the internet speed. You can really use the TCP Optimizer on any kind of operating system you want provided you have an internet connection on it. But if you really have a problem with your internet than why don't you change the service that you are currently using, the internet connection that you are currently using might be not that very good in the area which you live. Or you can tell the ISP to change the cables that he has used to connect internet to your home it might be that the bandwidth of the cables are not that very good and that is why you are getting very slow speed.

Hey yes Windows 7 does support the TCP optimizer to boost the internet speed if the internet speed is not that to good even if you are using a high speed internet connection. Also, I would request you that to delete the history of your internet to free the space for new data to get stored. Whenever you search the internet the cookies get stored in the temporary area of the computer memory which is limited to some size. If it gets full then it will cause some problem and it will eventually lower the speed of the internet. So first do this and even if you are not able to boost the internet speed then use the TCP optimizer.

Hey even I use the TCP optimizer with the Windows 7 Ultimate and found no problem in running it with the operating system. Although after using the TCP optimizer I found that the the speed is almost the same as it was before. The surfing speed has been increased a bit but the download speed is still constant. So I would reckon you to solve the problem of the internet either by using a new connection or using a new modem or anything without using the TCP optimizer as it just didn't worked for me.

Hello friends I have used the TCP optimzer, with my computer system that has a Windows 7 Ultimate Operating system on it and this is my current setting of the TCp optimizer in the registry
    • SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters]
    • TcpWindowSize=130680
    • GlobalMaxTcpWindowSize=130680
    • EnablePMTUDiscovery=1
    • EnablePMTUBHDetect=0
    • SackOpts=1
    • DefaultTTL=64
    • TcpMaxDupAcks=2
    • Tcp1323Opts=1
    • DisableUserTOSSetting=-1
    • DefaultTOSValue=-1
    • [SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Afd\Parameters]
    • DefaultReceiveWindow=-1
    • [Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings]
    • MaxConnectionsPerServer=10
    • MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server=10
    • [SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ICSharing\Settings\General]
    • InternetMTU=-1
    • [SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\RemoteComputer\NameSpace\{D6277990-4C6A-11CF-8D87-00AA0060F5BF}]
    • {D6277990-4C6A-11CF-8D87-00AA0060F5BF}=-2
    • [SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Dnscache\Parameters]
    • MaxNegativeCacheTtl=0
    • NegativeCacheTime=-1
    • NetFailureCacheTime=0
    • NegativeSOACacheTime=0
    • [SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Psched]
    • NonBestEffortLimit=0
    • [SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\ServiceProvider]
    • LocalPriority=5
    • HostsPriority=6
    • DnsPriority=7
    • NetbtPriority=8
    • [System\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanServer\Parameters]
    • SizReqBuf=16384
    • [SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\NdisWan\Parameters\Protocols\0]
    • ProtocolMTU=-2
    • [SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{18F0F5BF-765C-44FF-9DC1-E5A82A5C2E67}]
    • MTU=1492
    • TcpWindowSize=-1
    • [SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Psched\Parameters\Adapters\{18F0F5BF-765C-44FF-9DC1-E5A82A5C2E67}]
    • NonBestEffortLimit=-1

After doing this then also I am not able to get the high speed of internet, I would want to know is there any thing wrong with the setting or Windows 7 doesn't really support the TCP optimization. I am getting a very slow speed since 1 week and its really frustrating as I have to wait for a long time top complete the download. Please do reply quickly.

These are all the rest of the setting which you have to do make full use of the TCP optimizer to boost the internet speed of the internet connection which you are currently using. Firstly, you have to adjust the connection speed slider by looking at the amount of speed that the internet provider has provide to you or the plan which you have taken from the internet provider. Then you have to select the network adapter which he has provide from the registry setting of the Tcp Optimizer. After you have done that then click on the radio button and select apply. After that restart your browser and you will surely get more speed than before,