Thread: Pros And Cons Of Partioned Hard-Drive

Pros And Cons Of Partioned Hard-Drive

I have just partitioned my hard-drive so that I can get some privacy and all the data of the files should be kept private from all the other peoples that are accessing my files. Also I am having the 20 gigabyte hard disk. Also I wanted to get to reformat one side of it at one time. So can I get the zip files and then I had tried to reformat the HD and it cannot be accessed to all the files. Please tell me the advantages and the dis-advantages of the Hard-disk to me.

Re: Pros And Cons Of Partioned Hard-Drive

And if you wanted to get more space you get the help of the Compaq Disk Re-writable or called as the CD-RW and it cannot be more organized. And its is always said that the partition is always a good thing so that all the data are made to the privacy of the user who is making the partition. You can also make your own stuffs and also get the details of the partition and can be used for the making of the projects that are dedicated for your own use.

The partitioning is considered to be the one of the best way to keep your hard-drive and it is the greatest way to keep the data save and sound from the intruders who are trying to get the details of the data. And it is a great idea and then make the C drive with all the availability of all your windows stuff. And also keep the data of the games that you like and also the applications that you use for your purpose.

The best part of the partition is that you got to have less wasted space. And when you are using the larger hard drive you got to get the large file size that will be used for the separating of your drive and also the partitions can be used for the saving of the files and then you can quit the set-up. And if your are using the windows with the use of the fat32 that will help to make your partitions with no bigger than and 8.2 gb than this will cluster and make surely a great deal of changes.

And also it the important role of the boot manager which leads to make a use of the two different operating system than besides the use of the Windows 95/98 and 2000 and also the earlier used Windows NT. And also there is a special feature for the Windows NT which is having an extra feature of standard boot manager. And also the basic advantage of the partition is that you can give the different formats for the partitions that you have made by naming it as FAT 16, FAT 22 and NTFS. Always it is that the partition plays an important role for keeping the data safe.

Basically Partition is done so that all the data’s can be organized well and assigned to the designated users, so that if the user is assigned some work that can be done by that particular user than it should be done by that user itself and not by any one else. Partitions is just making the use of the sub-directories, multiple operating system and allocating unit sizes. Allocation Unit size is considered to be the important part which is regarding for the dealing of the number of the small files. It is a fact that if you are using a 1K file it can take up the 32 Meg of the High Definition real estate if you are using the 32 K AU’s. This is said to be the key to the C-Drive which is said to be used with the Windows directory. And if in case you are using the larger files instead of the smaller one then the size of the AU becomes far less relevant.