dual core 1.86ghz

3gb ddr2 ram

sparkle geforce 450gts 1gb

gigabyte G41M-COMBO Motherboard

CoolerMaster Extreme 460W

15ich Samsung LCD Moniter with 1024 x 768 highest resolution

tell plzs

re: windows XP or windows 7

Well that totally depends on the nature of the GAME and I am sure that you are aware of that. If you will ask me I think that the GAMES are best when it is played on the Windows XP and not on the Windows 7. I think this because if we will be playing games on the Windows 7 then we will be required to have large amount of RAM since Windows 7 requires some extra RAM for itself. On the other hand the RAM requirement on the Windows XP is less and hence I would prefer it over the Windows 7.

deloneblack Guest

re: windows XP or windows 7

I like the Window XP. I like Window XP because I am using this for last four year. Ilike the features as well the application of this .

julianmarble12 Guest

Re: windows XP or windows 7

The best OS for playing games is Windows so it could be Xp or 7, because most successful commercial games are available for Windows only. But I prefer to choose windows XP.

Re: windows XP or windows 7

The Windows world is using Windows Vista got a little out of joint. The problems in the initial phase, at that time meant that many users are not the same inside migrated from Windows XP. When Microsoft then 7 announced Windows, are likely many have thought XP to remain on continue and then again 7 to put Windows on. But even more user within expected number of rather well-known Windows XP remain do it in, as on the Windows 7 new features involved. Even if the sellers rave about the look of Windows 7, you must think about the new features and about what they bring to you and are ready for it and spend money. To be honest - would you rather live in the past or in look to the future? I was always interested in it to play pre-release versions and see what comes next. For students, it is certainly not an issue because of the benefits and interest to switch to Windows 7.