Thread: Issues with Windows 7 while entering in safe mode

Issues with Windows 7 while entering in safe mode

Hi I have recently configured a system and it serving me the best. Initially I was working on the windows XP operating system and it was doing fine but when I updated it with the windows 7 it has started giving me some unusual problems. My system freezes in between the work. When I login as the user in the normal mode then all the icons are appearing but some of them are just blank. After that it gave me an error saying that “Windows is not responding”. I don’t know what is wrong with it also unable to understand the error. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Issues with Windows 7 while entering in safe mode

It seems to me that you have not installed the windows 7 properly on your system. It may have happen that installation process was not proper. And that is the reason why the windows is not responding to you. So what you have to do in this case is that just insert the windows 7 setup CD in the Cd ROM and the preform the windows repair. It will solve all your issues and also repair the errors related to it. I am sure that performing the windows repair test will help you to solve your problem

I have gone through your problem and I think you have to just check whether the system runs in the safe mode. For this you have to select the system to run in the safe mode when the system is booting. I thing running the system in this mode will definitely help you to solve your case and you can easily have an access over the windows 7. The only difference you will find in the safe mode is of visuals of the screen they quite hazy.

According to me the windows 7 you are trying to install is either corrupted or is not compatible with the system configuration that you have. So in this case what you have to do is just uninstall the entire setup and then install the same with the updated and the original copy of the windows 7 version. The thing here is that if you are using any pirated version then it tends to give such errors. Also check whether the system that you are using is compatible for the windows 7 operating system. And if it is not compatible then it will definitely not work. Here are the system configurations for the windows 7 operating system

I am also facing almost the similar kind of problem, I tried running it in the safe mode but it was use less. Whenever I try to open any application it freezes and it shows that a particular application is not responding. I am really worried please help me in this case , also one new thing I noticed here is that when I started the safe mode my hard disk was making an weird noise. I don’t know why it is making such sound so I think it must be an HDD problem. Please help me resolve the problem.

I think there is definitely something wrong with the hard disk that you are using. So in this case what you have to so is try and check whether there is anything wrong with the hard disk or not. If found so then replace the hard disk that you have. Formatting will also help you to solve your issue. Before hard resetting the disk you have to just take the back up of the data that you have and then hard reset the disk. After doing this install the windows 7 again on the system. Make sure that you will install the windows from a trusted source and do not use any pirated one. I hope that doing this will help you for sure.