Thread: New High speed Computer runs slow while Log on and Boot-up

New High speed Computer runs slow while Log on and Boot-up

Hi, I just the brand new high speed computer but it runs slow on the log- on and also at the boot- up. I can’t understand what the problem is. I am having the processor AMD Phenom X4 3.2GHz, RAM: Crucial 4GB DDR2 RAM, motherboard: Gigabyte MA790X-UD3P, Hard disk: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HDD and many other good features. Some of them say that it might be the hard drive problem but when I go online people says that it is the excellent hard drive. I can’t understand what the problem is. Is it the hardware problem or the software problem

Re: New High speed Computer runs slow while Log on and Boot-up

First find out what is the trouble is it the process problem checks it by going to the task manager which process is gaining the maximum memory. On that go to the performance tab, if your PF usage which is at the bottom left graph goes higher than the computer physical memory is gaining max time for some process, which slow down the speed of the computer. The performance of the computer becomes very slow and poor. To speed it up you needs to disable some of the start-up task which is not totally essential for the system.

Check which program is running at the start-up, to check it go to the start option and then search for the msconfig, after click on the start-up tab compare the process with the other computer and check whether they have the same time to boot or it could be the virus effecting the system or also with the bad hard drive, it's most likely just a slower harddrive. Everything points to that, all of the symptoms fit. If you're really that concerned, buy another harddrive, or swap them.

The computer problems always drive me crazy, I want a program to solve my slow computer, several days ago my friend recommend me a software tuneup360, now I'm waiting for the result.

There are many reasons for which the computer becomes slow. The one and the most common reason for slowing up are the Spyware and the Trojans which affect your computer. It is also called as the adware and the malware and the very few virus are enough to affect your computer and it make the system very slow. The very first you find out that your computer contains the Spyware there are some of the reason that make sure you have the spyware in your computer: 1) you installs the freeware or shareware programs from the web such as the lime ware, kazaa and many other application. 2) You would have downloaded music through online. 3) You will be frustrated by horrible popup ads. 4) Your homepage keeps on changing.

There are certain tips to make your computer faster during the start up and the boot up.
    1) Firstly turn off your automatic updates, it can also be done manually once in the week: it gives the notification and also do the scanning for the automatic updates, during your system start-up around the 3-5 minutes the CPU usage becomes almost 100% and it becomes very slow and it is very hard to work with it.
    2) Also the windows protector is the resource hog and it slow down 256k PC, at this stage you need to wait for the spyware protection and you need for quick and responsive PC: for that Windows protector is the good security tool.
    3) Regularly once in the week or in one month defragment your C Drive and also other drives that use it frequently: the good way for it is to start defragmenter every day.
    4) Sometimes very slow startup means that you have remote drives for which server is currently unavailable mapped permanently for your desktop. The simplest solution is to delete all such mappings.