Thread: Want to restore laptop to factory settings

Want to restore laptop to factory settings

I have a Toshiba Satellite L305D laptop Windows Vista Home Premium installed in it. I wanted to restore my Satellite L305D-s5935 laptop. I had taken this Satellite L305D-s5935 laptop recently in this year only up till now I have never used to do the restore to my laptop to factory setting. Do anyone have done the factory setting on their laptop please help me. Any help related to this will be appreciated. Thanking you in Advance.

Re: Want to restore laptop to factory settings

Hi, there are many series of Toshiba Satellite L305D laptop in the Toshiba list, which Toshiba Satellite L305D laptop you are using on your end. And please give me the part number of your Toshiba Satellite laptop. After that it will be easy able to help you from related the problem of restoring your laptop to factory settings.

I have taken this laptop on the last months of this year. I like the Toshiba laptop very must because I used to work on it at my office. I am having the Toshiba Satellite L305D-S59222 laptop, and the Model number of my Toshiba Satellite L305D-S59222 laptop is # PSLC8U-03Q024. If anyone else has the solution related to this do help me out from this problem.

To solve this problem you have to follow this process. Turn off your laptop completely. Turn on your laptop, from a completely off situation, “directly and continually” press F11 (Function 11 key) it can be manufacture dependent relative e.g. Sony laptop have F10 so as your system press that particular function key as it started to runs up, it will in time, show or allow you the alternative choice to you, e.g. “Repair your Computer” choose this. You must complete this before you go before so, if necessary Turn off and run again. Respond to a couple additional noticeable questions, re-install windows which you are using on your laptop, but you are looking for their above option “Full Destructive Recovery” this is what you are after. Do this job appropriately it will request a lot of more times, “Do you really want to do this” now continues on clicking yes. 1. This process will take something about ten or few minutes and if you have not accumulated the files which you might like to have reserved its will be lost now. Keep in mind, this will take it back to the day you have bought. So, you can install any following personal software, printer drivers for illustration, at a presently time period. It will take some time to do this process. And hope this will help you.

If you are on the windows boot up the computer system with the boot disk of different kind you can go to this path C: windows\system32 and the Del (Delete) the SAM file after that you can go to C: windows \system 32\restore\ and duplicate the SAM file to the earlier directory on your system. I have done the restore by this process. This will help you to solve this problem.

I have recovered my laptop by using this steps I hope so this will work on your laptop also.
    • Start your laptop eRecovery Management
    • Duplicate the your Laptop factory default backup drive Picture
    • Make backup of the system
    • Make a total backup
    • Generate an incremental backup
    • Remove a backup point
    • Using the alternative Burn Disk
    • Burn a backup drive with the factory default settings
    • Burn a backup drive with the parameters of client
    • Duplicate the present computer system configuration to drive
    • Burn drive backup software
    • Restore the computer system
    • Restore computer system to factory default settings
    • Restore computer system from backup client
    • Recover the computer system from CD drive or DVD drive
    • Reinstall applications or drivers
    • Additional means of computer System Restore
    • Now Restore CD or eRecovery or password or ALT + F10 or F10 (F10 Function 10 Keys)

I have solve the same problem of recovery of my Toshiba laptop from the help of manually Toshiba laptop manually, you can able to solve this problem from reading the manual of your Toshiba Satellite L305D-S59222 laptop and there is the guide of the Toshiba Satellite L300 Series laptop you must go through this and I believe this will help you to solve your problem of recovery.

You have to restart your system. When the laptop screen come up with the logo of the laptop company, start clicking on F8 (Function 8) continuously from your keyboard. And several kind of screen should pop up allowing you to restore you laptop to the factory settings. But then, that alternative choice would have to be already built-in by laptop when you have purchased your laptop. If your computer did not come up with the restore factory selection, you won't capable to do it.