Thread: Is this possible to convert Dynamic drive to Basic in Windows 7

Is this possible to convert Dynamic drive to Basic in Windows 7

My system is working normally but I want some information about the partition. I have partition that is normally dynamic. I have system that has Microsoft windows 7 operating system, has RAM 2GB, 450watts of power supply, motherboard of ASUS and the processor of AMD ATHLON @2.9GHz. I am looking for the partition program that will works with the Dynamic drive. If you have any suggestion related to this program which allows me to rebuild the partition without losing the data. Any suggestion would greatly appreciate.

Re: Is this possible to convert Dynamic drive to Basic in Windows 7

As I know something about the partition that you can’t go to next step without cleaning the drive or partition or the reformatting it properly. You may find more info about the partition is configured or not in windows XP, vista, etc. in this operating system you should read a dynamic partition normally. Think over this solution you might face your problem and get your result.

--- I know there is an option in the windows XP to take control over the dynamic drive. You may fix this problem by trying the Disk management tools in the windows 7, I am damn sure that there is one option is there somewhere in the system. Don’t worry you cannot harm your system performance by converting dynamic drive to basic drive. Try this without any fear.

You could normally convert dynamic drive to basic drive. To accomplish this you have to just open disk management by right clicking on my computer. In that you have to just delete all the dynamic partition volumes and after that you can create any basic partition by doing this. As per my knowledge this is the safest method for converting dynamic partition to basic drive. Try this I hope that it will works on your system.