Thread: System is freezing after playing music files.

System is freezing after playing music files.

Hi I have recently upgraded my operating system from windows XP to windows7. Before installing the windows 7 I took back up for all my music files and then moved all the files again. Actually I am not able to play a single music file, the thing here is that when I play any music then my system freezes and nothing happens. The only option remains in front of me is to restart the system. I don’t know what is wrong with it and why I am not able to play the music files in windows 7. Please help me in this case and also let me know why this problem is occurred.

Re: System is freezing after playing music files.

I think there is the problem in the media player that you are using so what you have to do in this case is that just try and make use of any other media player and see whether the music files are running or not. If the same files are running fine than you have to install the latest and the updated media player on to your system and set it is as the default one. I am sure installing the media player will definitely resolve your problem

According to me you have to install the codec on your system. If you have already installed it then it must have got corrupted then just install the latest version of codec. I am sure that installing the codec will definitely help you to solve your problem. Basically it helps you to decode the digital streaming. After installing the codec you have to restart the system and then try to open that particular music files i hope that this time you will be able to run all the music files.

I think you have to go with the vlc media player. the thing here is that you media player is having some problem so you just uninstall the media player that you are currently using and then install the updated version of VLC media player. I think VLC media player will help you to open that file which are not playing in the media player that you are using. VLC plays almost all media files. Installing the VLC media file will help you to resolve your problem and i am sure that this problem will not occur again.