Thread: Android Vs Windows phone 7

Android Vs Windows phone 7

Just looking to some suggestion what people think about windows 7 vs android.I have been an Android consumer still in view of the fact that it was released, love the operating system. I at this time have the Vibrant, as well as it is certainly a fine phone. I was by no means into IOS for a lot of reasons, as a result not actually paying attention in that. I have used Windows Mo 6.5, however rapidly ran back on the way to Android since I hated the way that it was.From the whole thing I observe on it, looks as if amazing I would turn obvious from, however it got me attracted. I appreciated Zune HD interface, as well as keep in mind saying that I desire they had a phone with Zune furthermore guess what? Windows Phone 7 may be that!Not seem to be for a flame on operating systems, however what do you imagine about Windows Phone 7? Excited or Disappointed? Just thing I am not liking so far is lack of multitasking as well as very simplistic messaging.

Re: Android Vs Windows phone 7

I’m presently using a HTC HD2. I have never purchase a HTC previous to since I owned each and every one iPhone series i.e., 2G, 3G, 3GS and 4G.
    As a result far I’ve learnt how a large amount you are able to do by means of a HTC mobile, let only the operating system on it. HTC HD2 comes by means of WM 6.1/6.5.I did not intellect Windows Mobile 6.5 waiting till I installed Android operating system on my phone in its place. I love android as compare to Apple operating system as well as Windows Mobile operating system.

However I am looking forward on the way to seeing Windows Mobile 7, since I’ve heard a lot of 'Hype' for it as well as will be attractive on the way to see how fine it runs. However I will for all time run Android on my mobile at the moment particularly if they figured out a method on the way to run it on the NAND instead.

Oh yes, similar to what I think, Windows Mobile 6.5 is crap as compare to Android. In no doubt, you be able to do several cool stuff by means of it, however it is not on the level of an Android operating system. I am certain it is all one-sided, however on the way to a regular user. What Windows Phone 7 has is what Apple brings on the way to the table at what time iPhone first launched. As soon as you compared to the competition, it may possibly be missing some features, applications. However, the interface is just sweet looking in my opinion, that is what has gotten me interested in it.At the same time as I like Android, I am extremely curious on the way to check out a new operating system, as well as a new device.

I have purchased 2 windows mobile phones; neither still got an update on the way to a newer windows mobile version. At the same time as such, I will not think running Windows Phone 7 until Microsoft has confirmed that they in fact intend on the way to support as well as continue with the platform. That said I am eager on the way to observe what they've done by means of the UI, yet despite the fact that I have no purpose of in fact buying one.

I am going on the way to have to wait to make use of it previous to I pass decision. I am in suspense that it will be able on the way to compete with iOS as well as Android, however from the looks of it, it will be quite inadequate platform. They're WAY as well too late on the way to game to play catchup. Particularly at what time they're releasing it OOTB by means of less characteristics as well as inducement on the way to purchase than its major competitors. It takes Android fairly some time on the way to catch up to iOS furthermore at this instant Microsoft has to do the same with less?However Microsoft track record has not been great newly, particularly by means of portable devices.

Windows phone7 has huge potential. The query is whether or not Microsoft remain up support similar to Apple does by means of iOS as well as Google does by means of Android.In my opinion I don't imagine I will yet discard Android for the reason that I like the modding community as well, however Windows Phone 7 would be feasible for my brother. Once more the catch will be whether or not Microsoft lives up on the way to their assure of support.