Thread: I need windows xp drivers for Presario F557US

I need windows xp drivers for Presario F557US

I have comprised currently re-program my Presario F557US laptop which was formerly a Vista OS apparatus, at present by means of WinXP I am not capable to locate a driver for my Sound and Video. I have comprised and searched the HP website and did not get no matter which. I have encompassed productively installed the entire the XP drivers on the Compaq Presario F557US and productively eliminated the bloated pig P.O.S. recognized as Vista. Those drivers worked enormous! Not including I might not get the audio running by doing the exact similar thing I did by means of the video (video worked). So essentially the whole thing runs except my audio. Are there several alternative ways to getting this driver I need some help here.

Re: I need windows xp drivers for Presario F557US

These are originated the entire in excess of the HP/Compaq web sites. You determine to necessitate searching for the numeral "sp35410", etc. A number of these are obtainable beneath the driver pages for the F557US. You determine to necessitate giving the impression of being beneath together the XP and Vista segment. At present, the complicated part pay attention cautiously. Locate the video controller by means of the yellow exclamation point. Then you have to right hit it off, and select properties.

In this you have to choose the folder on top of, and with the intention of determine to physically install the video driver. Do the accurate similar procedure for the sp35270 Conexant audio card, which determine to be in the device manager beneath 'PCI device'. Of itinerary, create certain to utilize the C:/swsetup/35270 folder this time. You be able to immediately twice hit it off the modem driver sp34427 to inaugurate it, additional than this must be completed subsequent to you physically install the Conexant audio. In view of the fact with the intention of it took me three hours to figure the entire this out be happy you at present have XP on this innovative laptop.

I utilized Vista for a couple of months and immediately hate it. I am moderately unhappy by means of HP in addition, in view of the fact by means of the intention of they completed it so difficult to locate the entire the drivers. I originate on another discussion advice to inaugurate Direct X (commencing Microsoft). It helped me in conclusion fix my sound and modem (I do not necessitate modem, so I did bother by means of it); installation was commence without my assist and did not necessitate several tricks getting the fundamental tribulations no video controller no modem controller n no coprocessor no wifi the whole thing by means of the intention of has to do by means of the pci interface devices.

I have comprised a Compaq Presario F557US laptop, and I determined by means of the intention of I hate Vista. I foolishly wiped the hard drive and inaugurated XP Home Ed. SP1, merely to locate by means of the intention of it does not be familiar by means of half of my constituent! The worst is the information in sequence by means of the intention of it does not observe the network interface card, so I not be able to attach to my router or modem. I essentially did observe by means of the intention of page in my research, additional than I was not convinced how to go regarding utilizing those apps. They are the entire "spXXXXX.exe" files, and when I hit it off on one to inaugurate, it asks me to make sure the user agreement, then it loads and vanishes.

Nothing seems to revolutionize. I wonder if there's an unambiguous order. If it is not on the register you encompass to recognize what brand/model they are so you be able to download the drivers particularly commencing their producer. Similar to for Nvidia, you necessitate to be familiar by means of what your video card is. The similar is true by means of the WLAN card and the additional devices. Even though the downgrade seems probable, it determine to take some time to get the accurate drivers and from time to time you not be able to locate one at the entire. By means of the intention of is why most of them always advise here to make sure if one be able to get a complete set of drivers for their unambiguous models previous to downgrading to XP. If you do not encompass an inclusive set of drivers in XP, most of them advise not to pursue for the reason by means of the intention of it might not be a smart shift to spend so much time hunting for the accurate drivers.