Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sony VAIO VGN-AR605E downgrade to Windows XP

Operating Systems

Old 19-11-2010

Sony VAIO VGN-AR605E downgrade to Windows XP

When I have purchased the Sony VAIO VGN-AR605E Laptop windows vista was installed in it. Whenever I used to install some kind of software it was unable to install on it then I have downgraded my operating system from Windows XP. After installing the windows XP on my Sony VAIO VGN-AR605E I had faced some problem like I am unable to install the a few drivers on my Windows XP. Do anyone of you had faced the problem on Windows XP after downgrading the Sony VAIO VGN-AR605E laptop from windows vista to windows XP. Any help related to this will be appreciated. Thanking you in advanced.

Old 19-11-2010

Re: Sony VAIO VGN-AR605E downgrade to Windows XP

As you have done the process of downgrading on your Sony VAIO VGN-AR605E Laptop so after downgrading the laptop from windows vista to windows XP what problem you are facing. I mean to say that in which software you are facing the problem while installing on your Sony VAIO VGN-AR605E Laptop without knowing that problem how could I will able to provide the solution.
Old 19-11-2010

I am having the issues that whenever I am trying to install the audio driver on my Sony VAIO VGN-AR605E Laptop, it is unable to install the driver on it and I am not facing any other kind of problem on my Sony VAIO VGN-AR605E Laptop after installing the windows XP on it. I am thinking I should go for installing the audio driver of windows XP for my Sony VAIO VGN-AR605E Laptop. Is this will be good for me to solve this problem?
Old 19-11-2010

I think that you are correct you have to go for the install of audio driver of windows XP for your Sony VAIO VGN-AR605E Laptop. You will get the audio driver of windows XP you can go to the online web. I hope this will really work on your Sony VAIO VGN-AR605E Laptop to solve the problem from your Laptop.
Old 20-11-2010

I have freshly downgraded my Sony Vaio VGN AR61M to windows XP. I haven’t found any problem with the downgrading of windows. The only problem I have faced is only with webcam. I am not able to use the webcam on my Sony Vaio VGN AR61M Laptop. Do anyone else have the problem related to this issue. Please help me.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,