Thread: Downloading Windows 7 SP1 RC officially from a site

Downloading Windows 7 SP1 RC officially from a site

I have a desktop system with 1 Gb DDR RAM , Intel Chipset motherboard , Dual core processor of inter 22GHz processing speed and 160 GB of internal Hard disk drive installed. I use two operating system Windows xp home edition and Windows Vista operating system , however I find Vista very complicated and very difficult to use so I have decided to remove it and install it . But do not know from where to download and install it, I do not have installation cd with me.

Re: Downloading Windows 7 SP1 RC officially from a site

You have mentioned that correct, it seems you are a normal home user . Because normal home users mostly talk about Windows Vista, since there are a lot of applications and utilities present in the Windows Vista that are of no use for the people like you , like you a lot of people have complained about the same issue. Those limitations have been eliminated in Windows 7 operating system. It is designed in simpler way and is a lightweight operating system. Windows 7 is much more user friendly than Windows 7 You can borrow the cd from your friend and install it . You said you have windows xp installed , why do not you use it until you get Windows 7 cd ?

You can keep your desktops updated with latest and newest support assistance with the release of Windows 7 and Windows server 2008 R2 Service pack 1. These releases helps you lot in creating rooms in windows operating systems. You can increment the previous updates and keep an up to date improvement on the basis of the previous updates being made for the Windows Server and Windows 7 and get responses and written feedback from your partners and customers.

If you really want to install the windows Server 2008 sp1 release and Windows 7 versions you must have the earlier versions of both the operating systems installed in your systems. But if you already have the BETA versions installed then you will have to uninstall these Beta versions first then install the newer versions. These newer versions i.e Windows 7and Windows server 2008 R1 Service pack 1 are available in the same language as they were available in their previous versions.