Thread: Will Windows XP run nice with less than 1GB Ram

Will Windows XP run nice with less than 1GB Ram

Hey friend I want to know here that will windows XP run better if it has less than 1GB Ram. Because I read somewhere that it runs fine so I just want to know this. Why must man always reads on laptops / notebooks always have at least 1GB Ram? And also it really works well with less! Because the reason behind this is my computer has 256 MB Ram. And till now I do not have face any kind of issue. So is this OK or it will be harmful in the future.

Re: Will Windows XP run nice with less than 1GB Ram

I can tell you why! Because if I have less, then have programs that require lots of memory, First, does the animal long, second and third, it makes noise burden on the hardware (hard drive). If I would make video editing, then I would clopped me the way, at least 8 GB in the computer. I had, incidentally, once Windows XP (for fun) installed on a Pentium 2 with 128MB RAM. This is also great (if you have a lot of time). So why do not you take a few more MB of RAM more out of your computer and sell them? You need it but do not follow.

One can also recommend. Windows 95 runs as 32-bit operating system on the 486 much faster than Windows 3.x as 16-bit operating system. I'm in it in my IBM ThinkPad T20 128 MB RAM, and Windows XP runs perfectly well. It all depends on what you want to do with the computer. If he is to stand for office purposes, a Pentium II with Windows 98 is sufficient Die Today's computing power is more interesting for players and amateur filmmakers.

Regarding this I have little bit information which I want to share it. See Vista in time to restart my Laptop equal to 1.2 GB but if I startup in Safe Mode run it only 200MB. MS skin just shit into the operating system games, MSN, etc and device manufacturers play as well with their software wasted. I fuse on restarting a recovery DVD build of Vista, but feels. And it was then burnt by System 2 DVD. One of them for VION's System MS Vista and the other from Acer. Does the best from Machete an operating system, which includes only the operating system and no extras.

I also have often written about the XP with 256 MB Ram. And also I want to know here that can this run. Apparently it's hard to believe one. Have several programs open including my weather satellite software, very aufwendig.Skype is in operation, etc. I sometimes just the webcam Hudson River (USA) is called. it is up in 2 seconds The log-in it takes many times longer, but really long. So it's not the PC and XP with 256 MB Ram.

The requirements to maintain a time when the HP max size is 10KB, and today had already loose gibs size pages with more than 1MB. Furthermore, does the almost compulsory flash player indeed services yet. And the XP is so gewacksen packet in the time and all adds up to a nice power-eating machine. So I hope this much information provided by me will going to help you.