Thread: Stop error B7 after Sysprep image has been applied

Stop error B7 after Sysprep image has been applied

I want a sysprep image (Win7 Enterprise) a physical machine sysprep / generalize / oobe) on a Hyper-V Guest import. After Sysprep I booted with Windows PE and ImageX to create the image. The image is otherwise clean read. Nevertheless, I have installed in all dism Hyper-V driver, I get the STOP error b7 (inaccessible boot device). Unnecessary drivers I've thrown out. The drivers I've compared with a nine, just installed machine on Hyper-V. (This has no driver in use). Oh yes, and the Hyper-V works with the system disks in AHCI mode and the Hyper-V Guests are parked on an external controller (Adaptec 5405). I also read somewhere that the SATA mode a role in the Hyper-V Guest emulation plays a role. (The units are all SATA devices). The boot process is also initiated clean. Also the image on it immediately (with WDS) runs through clean, only if you want the guest to boot then it pops. If the Wim Image pulled image / apply to a new disc is the same, even b7 STOP ERROR. I think I am somewhere on the tube. So regarding this if you guys have any idea then please help me.

Re: Stop error B7 after Sysprep image has been applied

Previously I was also going through the same situation so that is why I try many of the solution which is suggested by many of the users but nothing of then work. But after that one of my friend help me in order to get rid from this issue. So I got the solution but the solution which I got it is from the different way. So I got the solution by using the SCCM. With SCCM is the problem no longer exists. So I know only this much so if you want then you can go for this.

Whatever you are telling in this I have tried this around one week ago but regarding this nothing is happen to me. And actually I am not in this. The IATAPv / AHCI Startup Mode is on the virtualized guests on "3" After it has "0" not worked out, I also tried it with "3". It is not a single sample from a single PC but different sysprep images which do not run on that host. I'm wondering now whether I have the hyper-v host OS disks to a second storage controller and Bridle ahci on the HyperV host shuts down. I think perhaps that is the problem.Or has jmd have another idea?

I could solve the problem. Problem solves the extent that SATA drivers start and B7 Error no longer occurs on the hypervisor, however, the process oobe be disabled. During the installation process in the oobe installation it gets stops with an error message. In hklm \ system \ oobe setup if the process is disabled, it works. Now it can of course do not implement a deployment. And if possible to generalize the box only and no OOBE? I make this evening even at rest on. So through this you will be able to get the solution.

Yes I have also sought mainly to also find out which registry information cannot be applied from the setup.etl file. Several CurrentControlSet registries have in accordance to csv file which could not be written and shows the "access denied". Do not ask me how the command prompt was called. There were some exceptions. I'm still on a second, different test because I have heard that the HP DC7900 has a bug with the driver. When I do I'll search more. So regarding this I will tell you more.