Thread: Display driver not responding atikmdag

Display driver not responding atikmdag

I'm experiencing the following error "Display driver not responding atikmdag and is successful again". And it was seeing the whole in a small yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in the taskbar. After some time, in a game the screen was black, but the game was running in the background. After a few seconds, the computer went back into the game and I could normally play on. After 3 minutes of the fun I come back to vista to me then noticed that triangle. In the administration, I found that the above error. This problem seems to come with several people before. Have the system as in signature, 2 weeks ago made until now everything went fine. Have all the vista updates cheer date. Graka driver is also fresh cata on it. v. 8.542.0.0. The temperature of the GPU are 45 - 57 ° I think in the normal range. Because the error is "nor" irregular occurs in many of these, however, repeated over time rather, I would like to know if anyone has an idea how to fix this?

Re: Display driver not responding atikmdag

Like you I am also going through the same situation and like you I am also lokking for the solution of this query. Regarding this site I have visited most of the forum site but till now I anot able to get the perfect solution so if anyone have solution for this then please help us. Please help us as soon as it is possible for you guys. This problem occurs with me sometimes in Crysis. And also it occurs at the irregular intervals.

Do not worry I have solution for this but regarding this I am not sure that whether you will like this or not. Because the solution for you is you have to wait for the driver update or the second solution for this is you just switch for the older one. In my case it crashes most of the times and goes to the idle mode. So I switch to the older one so I do not have any issue on this. So if you like my suggestion so you can go for this.

Hey friends good morning I just want to ask you some solution for my query actually in my case when I start the game my screen completely goes black. Regarding this I have tried many of the things which I know related to this but my problem is still there. So if you have any kind of solution for this then please help me.

I also have this problem and I cannot get out. I seek work and good operation for the solution of this query but like you I am also with no solution. My Pc configuration is vaio z1rmp and it has 1.24 MB of Ram and having 60 GB of hard disk and it is running on the windows XP pro operating system and Intel centrino processor and last but not the leaset my ATI graphic card. So any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.