Thread: Unable to open Safari

Unable to open Safari

Recently installed the Apple safari web browser in my windows Vista compatible computer with the appropriate setting with the windows and to access the web pages in efficient way. I installed the safari version 5. The problem which I am facing from the last three days with the safari browser is that while I tried to open the browser by double click on the icon file in both desktop shortcut and form the installation folder under the program folder of the windows application drive. Why this problem occurs any idea about this problem? Any other suggestion regarding this will be appreciated very much…

Re: Unable to open Safari

Make sure that you installed the web browser properly, if this problem occurs still then reinstall the browser with the proper settings. Also you can try by repair the browser for that you have to go to the control panel of the windows and choose the web browser from the list and then click on the reinstall or the change option this will appear the uninstall window, where you will found the repair option click on this option and this will reset the browser with the recommended options of the browser. I hope this will help you to open the web browser.

Don’t know what happen with the safari browser in my computer while I attempt to open the web browser by lick on the browser icon, it not open the browser. The problem is occurring in the Apple iPhone portable device. I tried to restart the device and after the reboot it open the browser for few second, but again it will close. I checked all the settings which I used during the installation of the application in my iPhone. I reset the browser with the recommended settings, but still it happening same. Any idea on this issue?

I had the similar issue with the Firefox browser and then I found a solution to fix the issue, and this woks. I did the reset of the browser. And I think this is only one of the single solution for any problem with the browse. I also recommend you to do the reset the browser once, this will definitely works. For that got o the Safari menu bar where you will found the option to reset the browser with the pre-requiting settings, select the reset option. After the complete of the reset the browser will restart and I am sure after that the problem that you was facing earlier will be fix.

I think by trashing the preference file of the Safari browser will might be solve the problem. The preference file is located in the Preferences option under the library of the MAC OSX machine. locate the appropriate location in the windows machine. Look for the file which is with the name com.apple .safariplist. Drag the file into the desktop. Generally the browser will automatically locate the preferred preference file which is need to run the browser.