Thread: Windows 7: Safari 5 running slow

Windows 7: Safari 5 running slow

Recently bought a Dell computer with the windows 7 compatibility, it impressed me very with all the features and the look of the machine. Installed the Apple Safari browser, which basically used for the stream videos and the. Using the high speed internet service. The problem is occurred from the few days the browser is responding very slowly. I reinstall the browser nut it still getting slow. I clear the browser history and the registry file of the machine, but it happens same thing. It opens the web-pages correctly but takes so much time. Also while I download a file this one is takes much time to complete the download of the file. Another problem while I close the browser from the window appearance this will not stopped working in the background of the windows. What to do now? Any suggestion will be appreciated..

Re: Windows 7: Safari 5 running slow

Reboot the machine, before that make sure that all the applications are closed along with that the browser is also closed. After reboot the machine go to the tool menu option of the browser where look for the internet option or the permission. Make sure that in the permission tab all the settings are properly configured with the web access permission. Also recommend you one full scan the machine with the updated Antivirus software , it will detect the unused browser cache those are causing for the virus related for the internet browser. Remove the icon folder of the browser which is located in the path “user/Library/Safari folder”. Try with this it will help you.

Are you always visiting the JavaScript based web pages in your safari browser? Then as me my knowledge the cache of the auto fill forms are comes with the very large number page size. I think this is the only problem for the slowdown of the browser. You got o the preference of the safari and look for the icon of the "AutoFill". Uncheck all the other forms that you tried to open in your browser. In the right side of that window you will see the edit option to add or to make any modification on the web pages. Click on the remove all option; this will remove all the web site histories and then click on OK/DONE. Now reboot the browser and the machine this will definite speed up the browser to access the web-pages.

Temporary inter browser files which is known as the cache of the browser contains the contents of the web pages that you visits. This is stored in your hard disk for the quick accession for the future use. This one is permits the browser or nay other internet browser to access any web site or download any content from any web site. This cache of the inter web sites are takes the space in the memory of the machine, for that might be the browser speed getting slow, you must have to clear all the temporary file every time while you accessing the internet in the browser. For cleaning then you just simply go to the control panel of the window and then proceed to the Network and Internet option under that and click on the Internet Options. Go to the General tab and click the delete option which is situate under the option which is named as Browsing history. You might also select the delete all option from the window it will delete all the internet histories instead of select per history and delete them one by one.

As per my knowledge every internet browser having the script engine which is used while the execution of the script is done. It having the time out of up to 5-10second with the scripting method which is comes for the execution. According to you post if there is any problem with the script then a dialog box will open with the error message regarding the script of the web page which you visit. There are mainly two types of the script which are used in the browser s named as the JavaScript code or a Flash script. But now a day’s maximum of web sites are using the Adobe flash script, which might not be give the error message. Like in the applications of the Google the error message of the Adobe flash is comes with the option of End the Script. So I think you should check whether there is any script problem or not in the browser that you are using in our machine. If there is a problem with the script of the browser then I recommend you reinstall the plug-in of that script by first disabling the plug-in form the browser. And after the reinstall of the plug-in restart the browser.