Thread: MAC mini get turn off while updating Firmware

MAC mini get turn off while updating Firmware

Hey guys I have problem with my second hand MAC mini laptop. My laptop won’t allow me to update Firmware. It getting restart every time when I update my firmware from the internet. I have Microsoft Window 7 operating system, motherboard of ASUS and the processor of AMD ATHLON @2.9GHz and has a graphic card of NVIDIA GeForce 512MB. It forces me to restart the machine and the update take place in between this process for the MAC mini. When I press the power on button it start the process but no display and sometime there is no boot sequence takes place. System cannot Boot sometime after restart and I can’t eject the disk also. So is there is anybody out there can solve this problem.

Re: MAC mini get turn off while updating Firmware

If you are trying to update your firmware software from the internet but at there you might get virus this will cause this kind of error. Some kind of virus might automatically install in your system while updating the firmware. To resolve this problem you just on your firewall and this won’t allow any plug-in which is installed automatically. Try this solution you might get satisfy with this.

If you have installed the firewall with the extra plug-in you might face this problem because this plug-in might has some virus. This virus directly attack to your system and your system get restart again and again. To solve this just reinstall the firmware by the fresh CD or DVD. It is also possible that you have installed the firmware with the fake executable file. To fix this problem just try above solution will help you to come out from this mess.

---- If your system not able to load its system driver then might this possible that your system getting restart. Due to wrong update will also cause this error, to solve this error just reinstall system and then install firmware with the trusted site. Your system is not booting due to bad driver that you have installed in the system and system not able to load that driver at the booting process.

To resolve this problem insert new firmware restoration CD in the CD drive after this if you listen any sound or the light form the system than release the power button. It simply means that this restoration CD recover all the process in your system. While updating you may see the progress bar means your system firmware is updated normally. Do not disconnect the power shutdown and restart the computer, you fix your problem after trying this solution.

You can solve this problem by disabled the automatically update. Microsoft updates all the recommended software with trusted site but if firmware is updated automatically but it has no guaranteed that it can work on the system properly. This update might cause this problem if it contains any virus in it. So just turn off the automatic update option this might help you to come out from this mess.

This problem might face if your system is affected with the virus. This virus comes from any source like from internet, pen drive, CD or DVD, etc. This virus not allows your system update any software from the internet, if you update this firmware from this site you might suffer from this problem. So try to install this firmware software from any trusted site.