Thread: Unable to install Mac OSX on Acer E700 computer

Unable to install Mac OSX on Acer E700 computer

I am having Acer E700 computer and I was trying to install MacOSX on it but I could not. I have tried different configuration on it, then also it cannot able to load on my computer. I have referred many sites and tutorial for that but not succeed. If anyone having knowledge on this then replies me. Any suggestion will appreciate. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Taanusiya; 12-11-2010 at 06:05 PM.

Re: Unable to install Mac OSX on Acer E700 computer

In my point of view, first you should check that, motherboard and chipset on it are compatible or not. I think that ram or hard disk is not reason for this issue. Search through the site for your motherboard specification and it support for MacOSX. And again go through the procedure of installing the OS. I hope this may help you to overcome this problem.

I think you are wasting your time for installing MacOS X on computer, because even if you success to load Mac OSX on Acer computer then it won’t work properly. When you run Mac on this computer then you will find it unstable and buggy and also you cannot download patches and update. So in my recommendation you should go with Windows then MacOSX for a good performance. If you are having any other query then reply me back.

I was getting strange problem while running MacOSX on my computer, then someone suggest me a site for referring of all the related answer with MacOSX. I visited that site and read all the tutorials and guide regarding my question and it help to solve my query. I advise you to go through hackintosh dot com for all you issues related to MacOSX for a successful installation.