Thread: Ubuntu: Cannot execute the ext 4 partition file

Ubuntu: Cannot execute the ext 4 partition file

I have a HP computer with the Linux Fedora environment, which was worked fine till the last day, but from the yesterday it is giving me lot of the termination problem regarding the program execution in the Linux machine. Now I make another partition on the primary drive where I installed the Ubuntu version for over come from the existing problem. But the ext4 partition which I make for the upgrade and the backup of the operating system version. The command for the “bin” script folder is not executing. How could I terminate the command for that? Any idea on this issue?

Re: Ubuntu: Cannot execute the ext 4 partition file

I would like to suggest you download the “bin” file in your desktop for the Ubuntu installation. I hope this will not create any problem to run the bin command. The file will enclose in the Document folder of the computer, the path will be /home/user/Documents/. And the new downloaded file will store with the file name extension like the BinaryFile.bin.

I also like to recommend you to download the new binary file for the execution fo the command for the newly created partition. And make sure that file will save with the BinaryFile.bin in the bin folder under the document folder. Open the terminal window and then type the command “sudo chmod +x /home/user/Documents/BinaryFile.bin”. By this you can allow tom change the mode of the execution for the new extension of Ubuntu, and this will happen by the help of +X execution command. After setting the mode of the execution the file is now ready to execute, type the command “/home/user/Documents/BinaryFile.bin” to run the file. Try with this process this will really helps you to execute the command for the extension.

Make sure that you are having the e2fsprogs installer application in you Linux machine. This application is used for execution of the image file which is stored in your Linux machine. It supports the ext4 partition for nay version of the operating system. In which user you are trying to execute the file there you should create the ext4 file system and then type the command /sbin/mke2fs -t ext4 /dev/sdb1(sdb1 is the user name of the machine). Then mount the image file of the bin folder that you tried to execute, along with that also need to execute the ext4 filesystem.

As per my knowledge there is a program named as the “Fsck”, which might be results the slow processing of the command. This is an open source application. This is used to execute the execute the file in the Linux environment, it will check the inodes of the file system of the Linux machine. This is works with the ext 4 partition. It will check the total fsck time which is used for the file system execution in the partition. I am telling this one because sometimes the problem that you mentioned in your post is might be occur or the some of the unused inodes which are used for the file execution, so by the fsck the unused inodes of the file which are using will remove all the unused inodes of the file system. Try with this one; I hope this will help you to execute the file in the ext 4 partition.