Thread: Is there iLife or No iLife on my mac with Leopard

Is there iLife or No iLife on my mac with Leopard

I am using Mac and for that i have install Leopard family-pack and it is running well. I did not face any problem during the installation, all the installation are clean. But then i noticed a thing that i don't have iLife product such as iPhoto, iTunes on my machine. As far i know that you get this iLife by default while installing. i not understanding what is missed, if anyone having knowledge on this then please reply me.Any suggestion will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: iLife or No iLife with Leopard

I have gone through your question and as per my knowledge when you use single license pack for the installation on your machine then only you get iLife product. When you install leopard license pack for then this product are get install by default during the installation process. I think in family pack you don’t get these iLife products. For that you have to install them separately.

I am respectfully disagree with above reply because I know that single user and family pack both are similar product the only difference between them, that is the license. Single user is having the license product and family pack doesn’t have. You may have unchecked the iLife product, due to that you are not getting these products. I will suggest you to reinstall Leopard on your machine and check that you have put check mark on the iLife products. I hope this information may help to overcome this issue.

If you are not having these iLife products on your machine then, I advise you to use a Leopard restore DVD, which comes with Mac. This DVD carries all the iLife products and other applications which come with Leopard. For that you just have to install this DVD and can use these iLife products. If you are having any other queries then reply me.