Thread: Intel Webcam Cs430 driver for Mac os x

Intel Webcam Cs430 driver for Mac os x

I have been using MacBook from last couple of months now. Now i am using internet on it for downloads and surfing but with it i also use some of the social networking sites to be in touch with friends and family when i am on the trip or away from home. I have recently purchased Intel Webcam Cs430 for it but i don't have driver for it so i want to know from to get it from because i really want to use it on my macbook. If anyone have details regarding this please let me know.

re: Intel Webcam Cs430 driver for Mac os x

You can get the driver for your Intel Cs430 Webcam from the official Apple website there you have to mentioned which type or model of webcam you are using. They will provide you with the driver for webcam model which will be compatible with your Macbook i.e. with Mac os x. They will provide you with the link from where you need to just download the driver and then properly install that in to your MacBook after which you can connect that in your Macbook through USB and then use it while you are on trip in order to chat.

I think you will get the driver for Intel Cs430 webcam to work under Mac os x from the Intel official website as they are provide you with the product, they will also provide you with the driver CD or DVD which you can use for installing them to your MacBook then only you will be able to use your webcam in the MacBook and use it for having Live chat with your family and friends while you are online. So i think this will be the easiest way to gr the driver for your webcam as you already have the internet connection so there is no need to search it anywhere else.

Yes i think the above suggestion given are absolutely right you can get the driver for your Mac os x from both the official website but it may happen that driver you install may not be compatible with your system. Because sometime the driver compatibility depends on the system specification, so suggest you to visit to the nearest Apple store and provide them with your system specification based on which they will provide you with the compatible driver under Mac os. so this will be the best way to resolve you driver issue for Intel Cs430 webcam.