Thread: Determining the Path to the Hard Drive in MAC

Determining the Path to the Hard Drive in MAC

Hi friends, I am unable to watch the Veoh movie on the Firefox. When I try to watch it, it display me error message that Firefox does not know how to open this address because the veoh is not associated with any such program. Friend told me to do the changes in the config. I did it but it still display me error message. My problem expands when I try to determine the path to the hard drive. As veoh is the application, how do I define it to the hard drive? I am doing out all the possible ways to define the path to where veoh application is installed. I am unable to launch it. How could I do it? Please provide the appropriate solution for it.

Re: Determining the Path to the Hard Drive in MAC

Check out for the system requirement. Check the OSX version or Firefox version you have installed on to your system and also check for the Adobe Flash version. Also you may try to check for the preference. To check the preferences go to the Firefox preference and then click to the Application. In that you will get the mail to list. Set the action to the “Always Ask”. By clicking to the always ask action, you will get the drop down menu that will allow you choose the Eudora option from the menu. If you check for the preference you will surely get the Veoh action from the list. Change it to veoh option. If it not works then update your Firefox.

To set the Firefox make use of the particular application to open the file type. I had tried it, click to the drop marker on the current line for that file type and after that choose the “use other” option. If the veoh application is present in the system application directory then you can easily navigate to it by selecting the drive Macintosh HD and then after choose the application you want. You will now have the pull down list in that given box which you have get from the “Use other” option. this will set your Firefox to watch the veoh application. also update the version of the Firefox.

Try to update your Firefox with the latest updates available, which will help you to watch veoh movie on the Firefox. Also try to edit your settings in your Firefox to open the address. Configure your flash player as well. If the problems arise again then reinstall your Firefox after uninstalling the previous version of Firefox.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"