Thread: Computer freezes randomly without the blue screen and sound out of one speaker

Computer freezes randomly without the blue screen and sound out of one speaker

I have the Windows 7 installed on the system and I really want to have on the system of mine. Well it never happened before with me when I was using the other versions of the Windows viz. Windows Vista or the Windows XP. The Windows of my system simply freezes and that too without giving the blue screen for me. It normally happens a lot when I try to surf with the internet. Has anyone ever come across the situation before? I would really appreciate a help in the same matter. The only way by which I can get out of the Freezing situation is by using the Reboot and doing that always is not what I desire for. Any suggestions.

Re: Computer freezes randomly without the blue screen and sound out of one speaker

You are usually getting the issue when you are surfing the Internet in that case I would simply suggest you to boot the system in the safe mode with networking. Well I am sure that you know how to get into the Safe Mode. Try doing the same and then let me know if that really helped you in getting out of the situation. If it still hangs in the freezes in the safe mode with networking then I would suggest you to have a check for the event viewer to see if it's logging errors.

Re: Computer freezes randomly without the blue screen and sound out of one speaker

I think in your case the issue is coming because of some malware attack and I would simply suggest you to have a full system scan with a GOOD antivirus in the pocket. Run the scan in both the modes viz. Safe Mode and the Safe Mode with Networking. I am sure that if it is a clear case of the Virus then you will be able to get rid of the malware with this system scan. Do tell me if that really helped you in any manner.

Well I would simply suggest you to have a look at the following thread, it is really some what related to the problems of yours and I am sure that if you will have a look at this thread then you will be able to handle the Freezing issue of your system in a much better manner. Just see the Link and let us know if that really helped you in any manner. link: System Randomly reboots with blue screen Kernel Power Issue under Windows 7

Quote Originally Posted by Elieis View Post
    You are usually getting the issue when you are surfing the Internet in that case I would simply suggest you to boot the system in the safe mode with networking. Well I am sure that you know how to get into the Safe Mode. Try doing the same and then let me know if that really helped you in getting out of the situation. If it still hangs in the freezes in the safe mode with networking then I would suggest you to have a check for the event viewer to see if it's logging errors.
    Well on your suggestion Elieis, I went and had a look for the event log. Well in addition to that I also want to say that I have no problem at all in running the Virus scanner and there is no problem at all when I run the scanner. I have not seen the freezing issue with the Antivirus running, so I do not think that there is anything that the virus or any other malicious program has to do with. Regarding the Event Log it has about 29177 events and in addition to that it has a lot of errors. I have seen a lot of Red Cross for the critical applications and I am really worried with the scenario that I am viewing at the moment. I can see a lot of yellow warnings what will you all suggest for the same. Please let me know.

Well that is the problem there. I was knowing that there is some issue there in the system and hence I suggested you to have a look at the EVENT LOG. Now as you have seen the same on yourself I would simply suggest you to go and uninstall all the drivers that you are having on the system and then reinstall all the drivers again. Also I would suggest you to have the same as soon as possible. Also in addition to that I would suggest you to see if the RAM in the system is installed properly. I would also like you to pull out the RAM from the slot and then again insert the same in the different slot. I am sure that it can bring some difference in the matter of yours. Please see that and let me know if that really worked.

Instead of reinstalling the drivers for the components that you are having I would simply suggest you to have the drivers updated for the same. Just pay the visit to the official site of the Mother Board and then install the updated drivers for each component on the Mother Board. Start by updating every single driver for the motherboard, and in addition to that for the video card as well. Also try using the Ccleaner, download the same and run it so that it helps in resolving the issue. It might also happen that you will have to run the same several times. Please run it 5 to 6 times and I am sure that they will help you all in getting rid of the situation that you are facing at the moment. Hope that it helps.