Thread: Windows 7 CanoScan LIDE 30 driver

Windows 7 CanoScan LIDE 30 driver

I have recently purchased the CanoScan LIDE 30 scanner but i am not able to connect to my system. I am using the windows 7 operating system and i am trying to connect it with the scanner from the moment i have purchased it but some how i am not able to do it. Please help me to solve the issue and also let me know how to connect it without uninstalling the windows 7. Please help me in this case because i am need of the scanner and as i am professional photographer i need to use it frequently. Does anybody have the same scanner and if yes than please tell me how to connect it with system.

Re: Windows 7 CanoScan LIDE 30 driver

I think that the scanner that you are trying to connect is not responding because you have not installed the drives properly or it may have also happen that you have not installed the drivers at all. If you will not install the drivers than it is impossible for the system to detect the external device. I hope you must have understand what i am trying to say , so do one thing install the drivers as soon as possible and use the scanner with your system as you want. i hope that installing the drivers will definitely solve your problem. and amke one thing sure that you install the proper driver and drivers which are compatible with the operating system that you are using.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there may be viruses in your system that have damaged your driver. The thing here is hat if the drivers are affected by the virus then they are of no use try and make one thing sure that there are no viruses on your system. So what you have to do in this case is that just scan the whole system by an antivirus and then make a fresh installation of the driver that you want. In this case it is that scanner driver, so just install it and restart your system and then connect the scanner and this time i am sure that it will definitely detect your scanner. I hope that this will help you to resolve your problem.

I don't think that the canon scanner that you are trying to use is compatible with the windows 7 operating system. Because it is clearly mentioned by Microsoft that the CanoScan LIDE 30 scanner is not compatible with the windows 7 operating system. IF you are not sure than do one thing try and visit the windows 7 compatibility center there you will get the correct and detailed information. And if you have to visit the center than just click on the below mentioned link:http://www.microsoft.com/windows/com...2030&os=32-bit
    Now it is tough for you to install it on your system, and there are only two options left in front of you to solve this issue is either uninstall windows 7 or use any other scanner.

First of all thank you all of you for considering my problem and also for spending your vital time for finding the solution. I came to know that the scanner is not compatible with the windows 7 operating system from the link which was mentioned by you. Now the thing is hat i can't work on any operating system other that windows 7, and i am ready to replace the scanner. So please let me know the best scanner that suits my system and also compatible with the windows 7 operating system. Also let me know the scanner in details with its specifications that will help me to choose the best one. I hope changing the scanner will work foe me. Please reply me as soon as possible.

I thing that you have to go with the Flatbed Scanner Unit 101. it also the canon product and will not give you any resistance while replacing the original one. It is best in the business and also compatible with the windows 7 operating system. I am sure that it will satisfy all the requirements of yours. Here are some of its specifications that will help you to know the scanner in detail:
    1. Type-Desktop flatbed scanner
    2. Scanning Document size-Width- 8.5" (216mm)/Length-14.02" (356mm)
    3. Scanning Sensor- CCD
    4. Light Source-LED
    5. Scanning Side-Simplex
    6. Scanning Modes- Black and White, Error Diffusion, Advanced Text Enhancement II, 256-level Grayscale, 24-bit Colour
    7. Scanning Resolutions-(Primary Scan Lines xSecondary Scan Lines) 100 x 100dpi, 150 x 150dpi, 200 x 200dpi, 240 x 240dpi, 300 x 300dpi,400 x 400dpi, 600 x 600dpi, 1200 x 1200dpi

in this case i want you to go with the Canon Canoscan Lide200 USB Scanner. This is the USB scanner which has all the latest features and i am sure that it will definitely help your cause. The thing here is that it also compatible with the windows 7 operating system. Here are some of its features that will help you to know it in detail:
    1. It has one of the compact and the practical design
    2. It provides you the 4800x4800dpi A4 scanning
    3. It has the fastest speed of 300dpi A4 scanning
    4. It provides you easy buttons to Copy, Scan, Email and create PDF
    5. It resist the dust and scratch
    6. It also has the auto Scan Mode
    7. It has the single USB connection