Thread: unable to find canoscan twain driver for Windows 7

unable to find canoscan twain driver for Windows 7

I have canon canoscan attached to my system which running with windows 7. The problem is I couldn’t be able to find the perfect twain driver for CanoScan D1250U2F with windows 7. Without these drivers I am unable to use the canoscan. If anybody have installed or find it before please tell. Where exactly can i find those twain drivers? Do not give me the advice of other operating system drivers such as xp and vista. I want it for my windows 7 only.

Re: unable to find canoscan twain driver for Windows 7

As your problem concern I think that there is no such kind of drivers for Windows 7 yet. For this you can get the twain drivers from the official US cannon website which id of the XP version. In website switch your OS option as XP. Then install the twain drivers and WIA drivers. Then reboot the system and install the toolbox. And see whether it is working with windows & or not. Some time it works because you are scanning through Canoscan toolbox.

There is good website called drivers lab in which you can get the CanoScan D1250U2F twain drivers. But I am not sure that whether it works on Windows 7 or vista. Just give it a try. The website shows the driver is only for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP. As you know these all OS are the Microsoft product. Also the window 7 or vista is also the Microsoft Part. So there may be chance that those drivers may work on your system too.

The canon canoscan D1250U2F is the first USB 2.0 scanner. By the use USB port it will transfer the scanned data faster than the older scanner. it used ony a single pass to transmit the data to the computer. It provides the 1200dpi resolution for speedy and great quality scanning. I have searched the many online software center of the canon website along with different language and countries. But every time I click on the submit button it shows me a message saying no result found. If you want you can try this. But as far as I noticed there are no such drivers for Windows 7.

Take a look at the following steps. These might help you to overcome your issue. Download the twain driver, Toolbox 4.5.1.2 and also one of the recommended driver deldrvwin. Install all of these and see whether the canoscan is working. Next remove the previously installed deldrvwin and reboot the system. Some time the deldrvwin driver removes the twain driver. Now check the scan through the tool box which you have installed before. If the deldrvwin is compatible with Windows 7 then it is not possible to install. Also check that the Toolbox version you have downloaded is compatible for Win7 or not.