Thread: Zune not minimizing to the taskbar after updation

Zune not minimizing to the taskbar after updation

I have most recently updated the Zune media player to 4.7 from 4.2 and it is no longer minimizing to my windows taskbar as a mini player on my computer system. Before updating the Zune I used to minimize the Zune media player, but after updating it I am unable to minimize it. Do anyone have gone through such kind of problem with the same Zune player on their system. Any support related this will be respected.

Re: Zune not minimizing to the taskbar after updation

I had also lost the minimizing option for the Zune player. I had then Zune pinned to my Taskbar on windows and it works on my system. After when I minimize the application windows I am able to see the control of the Zune media player on the screen. It shows me all the control of pause/play/prev/next from the minimized icon of the player.

If you are using windows 7 on your system, there is the default option available on it. You can hover over the program and then it wills pops up the play, pause, forward, and back keys. If it is still in the taskbar mode, it would most likely jumble up with the default windows 7 feature. There is no need for the task player when a window 7 is installed on your pc because it already has the feature for this, hope this support you to solve your problem.

To solve this problem you can go for this process by which I had resolved the same problem for my system. Go to Right Click on to your Window toolbar, you will find that there will be a "Toolbars" at the top just press on the Zune. After pressing you will be able to see the Zune listing in that toolbars and then you can find the Zune on your toolbar after minimizing it.

You can able to minimize the Zune software in Windows 7 taskbar while playing the songs on it. So to enable minimizing you Zune media player to the taskbar, you can go to this right click on any vacant space in Windows 7 taskbar and then press to the Toolbars << Zune. After that open the Zune player and minimize it, you can able to see your Zune media player is available in the taskbar.