Thread: windows 7 recovery image not working properly

windows 7 recovery image not working properly

I have a computer with Window 7 operating system in it. I create a recovery image of Window 7 with the help of Hirean bootable cd(Norton Ghost software). I check that image for recovery purpose but there is a problem while working with windows 7 recovery image. I try to install this image on another machine but that gives me error. How can i solve this problem? Please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Re: windows 7 recovery image not working properly

I think if there is a problem in your windows 7 recovery image then also you have get this type of problem. You check your windows 7 recovery image file on another machine and also try to install it in it but problem was same. So there is a no any problem in your computer system. I think you have to create new windows 7 recovery image for further use. So that will help you to recover your data whenever you need. After creating it check it properly.
    Last edited by jesse; 04-11-2010 at 12:40 PM.

Dr. V Guest

You create a windows 7 recovery image with the help of Hirean bootable cd(Norton Ghost software). I think if there is a problem in your Image creating software then also you have to face this type of problem. There is a number of software in a market which are use to create a image file. So if there is a problem in your Hirean bootable cd then you try with new software. First check your Hirean bootable cd on another machine. Create a image and check it work properly or not. If there is a same problem in that image file then you change the Hirean bootable cd and try with another cd or software.

If you want to recover your windows 7 system then there is a system recovery option in Window 7. In window 7 system Recovery Options menu contains several tools like Startup Repair which help you to recover Windows from a serious error. Go to system Recovery Options menu there is you can see no of recovery tool like startup repair, system repair, system image recovery etc. By using this option you can recover, repair your system. so there is no need to use any other recovery software with your Window 7 system.