Thread: Stretch screen problem when resolution is lower than native in MacBook Pro

Stretch screen problem when resolution is lower than native in MacBook Pro

I am having Windows 7 Professional on my MacBook Pro with Boot Camp 3.1 on it. But am facing problem while playing the game on my MacBook Pro and set the resolution something lower than the basic resolution. I am getting black boarder around the game screen and if I choose lower resolution I get more black space and I am not able to get the solution for the same from quite some time. So if anyone have solution for this problem please let me know because it giving me hell.

Re: Stretch screen problem when resolution is lower than native in MacBook Pro

I think the problem which you are facing relates to your display resolution can be because of the screen scaling that is your MacBook Pro is not able to scale properly or is not at all scaling. Try to check your system’s display setting which you might have not set properly because of which you are facing problem of black space while playing games. So try to work on the setting and let me know if you are able to resolve the issue after settings done.

I think the problem is with your system which is unable to support that particular game which you are playing. I think have to check for the compatibility of the game may be game you are playing not able to run properly on your system for which you need to remove it from your system and try playing some other game if similar problem occur than then this problem of yours is surely of graphic card which you are using if any. Because it might happen that game require higher graphics which your machine is not able to provide and such screen problem is appearing for this you can try to play game which doesn’t require to have graphic card.

I think you should check for the graphics driver which might be missing or not able to work with the game which you are playing on your MacBook Pro. I think you should contact to Apple support center they will recommend you with the graphics driver which require in order working screen properly. After such drive installed in your MacBook Pro I think this will work properly and no such black space problem will appear.