Thread: Window XP: Screen flutter while playing the games

Window XP: Screen flutter while playing the games

I am having a HP computer with the Windows XP operating system environment. The operating system is the 32-bit system architecture; I am using this with the Boot camp application, using this with the MAC OSX. I usually use this for the gaming purpose, it runs under the 24" iMac 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo along with the 2GB RAM and the NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT graphic card. Facing the problem regarding the responding of the screen in the computer. It sometimes flicking while I play any of the game. Why is it happens, anyone can give me the information regarding the problem in the screen? Is it for the graphic card or anything else? The problem in the screen will basically occurs during the exit from the game, it flickering for a while. Any suggestion will be thankful to you..

Re: Window XP: Screen flutter while playing the games

the flicker in the screen of the computer is might be for the cause of the CRT monitors. The CRT monitors with the gaming are not having the eliminates of the graphics. You just reduce the screen refresh rate. Generally it is in the rate of the 75 hertz by default, which is used to producing the less number of less flicker in the screen while you playing the game. I am giving the step by step process for the choosing the correct flicker, which is for the basically while you playing the game or the any huge video file.
    1. Open the Screen Resolution by clicking the Start button,
    2. Go to the Control Panel, and then, go to the Appearance and Personalization, and click for the Adjust the screen resolution of the computer.
    3. Switch into the Advanced settings.
    4. Click to the Monitor tab, and then, look for the Screen refresh rate,
    5. Choose the screen refresh rate you want. Click on Apply to make the changes. This will might take few while to apply the changes, wait for that.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I think this should be for the graphic card that you using in the computer. Suggest you make sure that you are using the update version fo the graphic driver for the playing the computer. If oyu found that the driver that you using is not up-to-date then recommend you to upgrade that one with the latest version of the driver and then reconfigure it with the computer and with the other services which is needed for the better graphic performance, and then try to play the game of the file that you are facing the problem in the computer screen. Also set all the desired settings with the game setting option that you need to play in the computer. This might be the cause for the screen problem. I hope after all the operation that I mentioned, you will able to play the game in your computer.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Relevant issue recently installed some of the old version of the game in my computer. I recently upgrade the computer into the windows 7 operating system from the windows Vista. See the problem while I play the game, the screen is flicking a bunch and change the size of the screen. I happens while I tried to play the file in the computer. I upgrade the graphic driver of the computer, but still facing the problem. What should I do? I check for the graphic setting and the other settings to play the game, these are correct. It sometimes completely not responding the game, how to play the game without any error?