Thread: OnePiece Update Pack issue

OnePiece Update Pack issue

I would approximating to be familiar with if I might utilize nLite to add OnePiece addon pack to a Windows XP source which previously includes bring up to date till December 2009. I have comprised an query, I have xp pro sp2 oem and I slipstream by means of sp3 commencing microsoft. How be able to I be familiar with what hotfixes be supposed to I integrate by means of my xp till most recent bring up to date. If I utilize onepiece aio update pack 2.7.0 be supposed to it cover the entire bring up to date subsequent to sp3 till most recent update from Microsoft. If I utilize onepiece aio update pack, be supposed to I add onepiece wm11 addon, one piece ie8 addon and directx add on. I tranquil do not understand what you said regarding it.

Re: OnePiece Update Pack issue

If you mean to run nLite the entire in excess of again against the previously nLited source, then no. This leads to terrible results in approximately the entire cases. You be supposed to always start by means of a fresh copy of your CD's files/folders and run nLite merely on one occasion. You be able to utilize the most recent Session commencing previous runs to get the entire your changes contained. It is most excellent to always start by means of an unaltered source when be relevant an update pack, regardless of whether it's by means of nLite or RVMi. Particularly by means of a pack as problematical as OnePiece's. On the other hand, if you are talking regarding adding OnePiece's IE8 addon to an nLited source with the intention of does not contain an addon or update pack with the intention of previously contains IE8, it is probable by means of RVMi.

Anyway the tribulations are not interrelated to the pack additional than to Service Pack 3: SQL 2005 uses an extremely previous setup file which is not capable to observe by means of the intention of MSXML6 is previously resident in memory (it starts by means of windows, defaulting commencing SP3), so it tries to install it and perceptibly fails. Additional than subsequent to integrate this to bring up to date pack on untouched xp sp3 pro original & clean I get some tribulations. Defaulting skin for windows was classic & I not be able to utilize turn off system in start menu & I might not open add remove programs.

My brother for 23 minutes throughout the installation of windows, fixing takes a number of time, for the reason with the intention of at that stage is the setting up of packages net Frame Work and Installation times fluctuate depending on the strength of your system for my dear one piece subsequent the amalgamation of the innovative package 4.1 on Windows XP clean undamaged was by means of the intention of the similar tribulations, namely: Theme is the defaulting Classic I not be able to open turn off windows button at start menu I not be able to open add remove programs icon in the Control Panel basically utilize RVMi to integrate primary the updatepack then to add each Onepiece's Remove Addon you similar to. At present you be able to utilize Nlite on your source if you desire to add or remove something additional.

Throughout Windows setup you be able to always press Ctrl+F11 to observe what's occurring. OnePiece_Remove Addons merely eliminate Windows not obligatory components added by pack itself. On one occasion ago, there was a number of interesting remove addons commencing key to time. Additional than the links are dead at present. Regrettably OnePiece has correlation tribulations due to Albanian ISPs and it's not so uncomplicated for him uploading this run everywhere Updated. At present XP post-SP3 AIO UpdatePack be able to be incorporated in a XP MCE 2005 SP3 source.

I have comprised an issue when utilizing the updatepack. The tribulations I have is when I go to install diskeeper 2009 or 2010 throughout the installation the windows installer service collides and the setup errors by means of a MSI 1719 error. The steps I utilized to generate the Windows XP ISO: Incorporated SP3 into a clean Windows XP Home SP2 source by means of Nlite2. After that incorporated OnePiece's to bring up to date pack by means of RVM3. And generated an ISO by means of Nlite4. Reinstalled Diskeeper 2010 devoid of problem at first I consideration the issue might be connecting the windows installer 4.5 and diskeeper additional than subsequent to installing 4.5 and then installing diskeeper 2010 on a windows xp source.