Thread: Windows 7 unable to install on my aluminum Macbook

Windows 7 unable to install on my aluminum Macbook

I am using the aluminum Macbook without any problem. I am running aluminum Macbook with windows 7 operating system. While using the aluminum Macbook with windows 7 it started prompting me about the RAM. It requires 512 MB of RAM, but my same aluminum Macbook has 252 MB of RAM in it. I have tried to install the RAM in it, but as per my knowledge windows 7 can able to run in less than 512 MB of RAM. Do you have faced this kind of problem with your windows 7 operating system? If you have faced the same problem with your windows 7 operating system please help me.

Re: Windows 7 unable to install on my aluminum Macbook

As per my knowledge the windows 7 operating system has the following requirement which should be full fill on your computer system. The requirement for windows 7 operating system is listed below.
    • 1 GHz or faster 32-bit x86
    • 1 GB RAM 32-bit
    • 16 GB available hard disk space 32-bit
    • DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver

I am not using windows 7 32 bit operating system. But I am having windows 7 64 bit operating system on my aluminum Macbook. The same windows 7 operating system is causing me the same problem again and again. Do you have another solution to solve the same issue on my aluminum Macbook? If anyone else has solved this issue please refer me.

As you are using windows 7 64 bit operating system on your aluminum Macbook I know that there are no changes in the system requirement for 32 bits as well as 64 bit system. So you must have the given system requirement for your windows 7 operating system. So after upgrading the minimum system requirement for the same operating system I think you will not face any kind of problem with the same.

I am having Parallels 4.0 on my system. Along with the same parallels 4.0 I am using the Windows 7 operating system. When I have started to use the same windows 7 after that I have started facing the problem of upgrading the RAM. If anybody has the solution to solve the same problem of upgrading the RAM or any other solution related to the same problem will be appreciated.