Thread: Winnt.sif setup from image file

Winnt.sif setup from image file

I have endeavor by means of the intention of Nlite & that additional program (Windows unattended CD Creator) and positioned the product key and generated a iso and burned it, when I endeavor to install windows commencing this CD the key was not inputted, I was asked for this by the fixing. The merely thing I actually desire to do is encompass the product key on the CD so I do not have comprised to type it in. If I am to utilizing a winnt.sif file, where do I position by means of the intention of on CD image file so I be able to reburn to create bootable. I endeavor placing it in the i386 folder of my source representation and by means of the intention of did not run. I positioned by means of the intention of and the batch file that was generated utilizing the deploy tools recommend by. The tribulations is this scrupulous winxp cd iso file I have comprised has a pirated key on it. If there is a method I be able to go in the iso file of this CD and revolutionize the key to my own key, then that would be immediately as good. Be able to several of you WinXP help me please.

Re: Winnt.sif setup from image file

You desire a generic Windows XP installation CD by means of the intention of has the entire the screens integral for entering user and system information in sequence, separation and formatting your drive(s) and the alternative for repairing Windows installations, additional than you are endeavor of typing the product key in each time you inaugurate Windows XP category of ridiculous by means of the intention of Microsoft position such emphasis on where you utilize quotes in an unattended setup answer file. This drove me nuts for a small number of days, until I in conclusion got it right, by means of a number of help commencing by the people. So optimistically, this determine to save somebody else a assortment of time yes, it be able to. The whole thing in VMware is similar, except by means of the intention of your hardware is dissimilar, so your drivers not be able to be tested.

First of all if you utilize a pirate key by means of the intention of is not familiar by xp you be able to utilize several program. It determine to not run. So if you desire it to run give pleasure to additional than a legit copy. You are not understanding my tribulations. You are asking if you be able to create your own iso commencing your own XP install CD. On this iso you desire to generate, you desire it to have the Key (legit key your own) on it, so you do not have comprised to maintain inputting this key each time you install or upgrading a system. You are simply mentioning the fact by means of the intention of you be familiar by means of this be able to be completed for the reason by means of the intention of you have seen an iso by means of this completed previously additional than the key they put on it is a pirated key. SO you desire to do something comparable by means of a superior key and my own install CD. Or if you be able to tell me where to come into view on this pirated iso, be able to I revolutionize the key they have on it to my key, it's the similar type of XP Pro.

If you have encompassed a legit key it's customary it does not run on your winxp iso by means of previously a key in it, for the reason by means of the intention of regular key does not run by means of pirated downloaded cd well how be able to I create iso commencing my install cd to comprise my key. It is a corporate edition. I runs extremely well additional than I immediately have to input key for every installation which I do not desire to each time. I have not tested this minimal winnt.sif additional than generally it determine to runs by means of advertisements errors for the reason by means of the intention of incomplete information in sequence regarding additional settings other than it's okay for installation.

For this you have to download and install enlite. After that you have to position your legit cdrom in your cdrom drive. Then you have to open nlite, and were it says. 'Browse to windows root' demonstrate to your cdrom-drive (excavation for illustration is G:\). Nope for the reason by means of the intention of you completed the source dir a cdrom, it determine to in addition ask for a purpose. (It be able to be a number of directory. Additional than usually I suggest, moreover c:\xpfiles or better yet if you encompass a 2nd separation d:\xpfiles). Subsequent to a at the same time as it determine to be ready copying files, to the temp assigned drive. And you be inquire what you desire to do: 'at least pick the, UA-settings flag. After that you have to position the valid key and then you have to burn it. It determine to work for you.

The tribulations I am having is calculation the key to populate throughout the upgrading installation to a certain extent than a clean fresh inaugurate , I take it you not be able to add the key or answer file (.SIF) to acquire care of upgrading install. Consider me, I did the whole thing in it and used the Nlite program even previous to position. I be familiar by means of my key is superior for the reason with the intention of I be able to install by means of this key and even passes the validation test by Microsoft on the bring up to date page. It is not by means of the intention of I am getting errors. By means of the intention of is not tribulations. The tribulations is during installation, I am tranquil being encouraged to enter the product key when doing an upgrading Winnt.sif is merely utilized if you start the install by booting commencing the CD. If you are working with setup.exe commencing within Windows 98 you necessitate to utilized the unattend.txt method. Be able to you elaborate additional on by means of the intention of method (unnattend.txt) or point me to a number of documentation by means of the intention. You be able to automate an upgrade moreover commencing winnt.sif or from unattend.txt other than there are upgrading specific lines by means of the intention of you must utilize. I by no means did an unattended upgrade, in information I hardly ever do any upgrades.