Thread: Winsetupfromusb does not find Eula

Winsetupfromusb does not find Eula

I am utilizing WinSetupFromUSB 0.2.3 as you be able to observe and am endeavoring to get two separate sticks working with XP SP2 on one and XP SP3 on the additional. My first tribulations were the BSOD x7B which I utilized the modified NTDETECT to accurate. At present it gets to the segment where I hit enter to decide my hard drive additional than it says it not be able to locate the EULA. Here's the steps I did to generate my stick generated fresh nLite ISO. Mount ISO and eliminate files to folder on C: and open WinSetupFromUSB and format stick utilizing RMPrepUSB a. alternative utilized are FAT32, Boot as HDD, and XP Bootable (NTLDR). Choose source files and replica to stick. Reinstate NTDETECT Does it give the impression of being similar to I am missing something. What it might be.

Re: Winsetupfromusb does not find Eula

As for the auto separation during Text mode- it's not a superior idea. Setup might endeavor to repartition the USB disk, by means of the intention of why this alternative is eliminated by WinSetupFromUSB if originate in winnt.sif. The rest of Setup, on one occasion file copy has started, be able to be totally unattended, no substance if the next reboot, intended for the GUI mode is started commencing the USB or the internal disk. If I observe a winnt.sif in every folder, which one is being loaded for the unattended fraction of the gui setup.

Subsequent to reboot in BIOS I position the boot order: - detachable - hard disk (observe 2 hard disks: the innovative Hitachi and the organized USB pendrive) regrettably at hard disk selection I be able to merely prefer connecting Hitachi and USB and not to SET organize. So if I set Hitachi the boot order give the impression of being similar to detachable – Hitachi In this case not anything occur, as if no USB apparatus associated (starts the previous Linux GRUB) If I choose USB as Hard disk then the boot organize is detachable USB In this case starts the Win setup procedure, additional than the Setup program merely observe the USB drive/separation and not the Hitachi partitions where be supposed to be install the innovative WinXPPro In together case the first "detachable" parameter as boot apparatus has no effect, the whole thing depend what I set up (as a subsequent boot apparatus) for hard disk (Hitachi or prepared USB) I anticipate my tribulations is understandable and someone have solution for my tribulations.

I would deduction sticks seen as detachable are displayed the similar method as in XP/2003- merely one partition be able to be used. To go approximately by means of the intention of moreover flip the detachable bit and utilize separate separation as described, or position the additional sources in their own folders, commence setup by entering recovery mode utilizing the one in root-->command prompt and physically perform setup.exe for the preferred description. Have not played much yet by means of Vista/7. I have a Fujitsu Simens laptop additional than my disk CD drive is broken down.

You have to detects UBCD4Win and utlize multiboot list of options for it if database IMAGES is originate. Merely defaulting UBCD4Win multiboot alternative are added. Edit UBCD4Win.lst to add custom ones. The UBCD4Win boot menu is familiar to boot commencing the preferred separation. It be able to be placed on several primary partition. If Windows setup folders (~BT and ~LS) and txtsetup.sif coexist in the similar separation as BartPE/WinBuilder/UNCD4Win/WinFLPC, SETUPLDR.BIN of the concluding is patched not to utilize txtsetup.sif in root. Checksum create certain are in addition corrected. The grub4dos is the most important bootloader/manager.

If in Windows source database winnt.sif is originated it determine to be utilized as answer file. Subdivision UNATTENDED determines to be provisionally eliminated, merely for the Text part of setup, and previous to start of GUI mode it concludes to be merged back. The PRESETUP.CMD is utilized for this purpose. OEM folders are derivative by presetup.cmd- alternative to start the organized USB disk in QEMU for testing purposes.