Thread: windows 7 restrict to open hyperlink in outlook 2007

windows 7 restrict to open hyperlink in outlook 2007

I am using a windows 7 compatible acer aspire laptop, this is specified as Intel dual core processor along with this NVIDIA GEForce graphical interface. I basically sue this machine to access internet and also some of the entertaining purpose. I installed MS office 2007 office tool in my laptop, from that tool application I mainly use the office outlook, but there is a problem that I am facing with this office tool. Whenever I tried to open any hyperlink from outlook 2007, it directs me an error message looks like, “This operation has been canceled due to restrictions by windows”. Is this for the office toll application or for the windows? Suggest me something to resolve this one?

Re: windows 7 restrict to open hyperlink in outlook 2007

As per my knowledge about this type of error message, I think this is not for the outlook office tool application. Ins some of the web sites I found that the problem might be occurred for the corrupt registry key in Internet Explorer or any other browser that you are u8sing, also if you remove that browser from your machine, then also these type of problem any occur. The registry editor is look like HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\Classes\htmlfile\shell\open\command. So according to me, either that one corrupted or damaged. For this problem I think by reset the web browser setting this can be resolved.

Are you using your machine in a business network or in a domain setup, and then the problem might also be occurred for the network authentication. For that I recommend you to run the anti malware byte, if there is any malware byte affected then by scan the machine this can e detected and will removed from there. I recommend you to, use an internet security suite or any up to date antivirus program. Though the error message that you mentioned in your post, might be occurring or this. I hope this information will help you somehow.

If still you are facing the issue, that you mentioned in above, first of all I recommend you o remove the addins from the web browser that you are using and y which you access MS outlook office tool. There is simple and final solution for this, reload Microsoft office tool application, first of all remove the existing one and then along with this also remove the windows version collaborating file from the temporary folder and with the registry editor. Now reload and reconfigure the outlook express tool application in your machine. I hope it will help you somehow.