Thread: windows live beta error

windows live beta error

I have installed the Windows Live Sync Beta three days back. But in this when I try to reboot my Pc at that time my WLS Beta crashes and gives me the error message which is saying that "Sorry, there was a problem with Windows Live Sync". Otherwise sometime it shows that "If the error persists, please reinstall Windows Live Sync". So please tell me what to do for fixing this.

Re: windows live beta error

When I was going through this issue then I have got one solution only just to by pass this issue but the drawback of this is that you have to do it manually. So in order to fix this I have reinstalled this but not able to fix this issue. And in this if I ignore that error then windows live sync beta run without any issue and in this I have to launch the WLS manually. And when I do all these then in this syncing also works grate. So if you want then you can try this if you want but as I said that it is not a permanent solution.

First you uninstall the older version and after this confirms that there is no disagreement in between the older and the beta version. So you just follow these steps:
    1. First you uninstall this visit the windows live site and there you follow the instruction which is given there.
    2. And after that you delete the Sync folder

• And if you are using the windows XP then Tick Start, click Run, type “C:\Program Files\Windows Live" in the Open textbox, tick OK.
    • And if you are using the windows 7 or windows vista then Tick Start, in the Start Search box and there type “C:\Program Files\Windows Live” and then push ENTER button.

1. And after this choose the Sync folder and then press the Delete button.
    2. And after it reinstalls this I mean windows live applications.

I hope this will fix your issue so try ths /and inform me that what is happened.
    Last edited by Gafur; 29-10-2010 at 02:02 PM.

I have attempted the steps which you are noted here but it is also not working. Note that this is the BETA Live Sync. Is there a few registry keys I was able to delete or want to delete that may be affecting the trouble now? I have tried to uninstall and remove from devices, but it still does not fix this issue. It does not even allow me select a Live ID to sign in with when it provides the bug, so it is not linked with a Live Account when it provides the bug. So please help me related to this issue!