Thread: Bad thing happen on desktop

Bad thing happen on desktop

I am working with small company but lots of office work I am doing at home on my desktop. I am working on Microsoft Windows XP operating system, Intel core 2 duo @2.4 GHz processor; RAM 2GB, Graphic Card Ge-force Gt x 460. It working fine but when I am trying to install any software some weird thing happen to my desk top. Sometime it getting hang, sometime I can’t do anything but my mouse cursor work fine but I can’t select anything when I try to select nothing happen and mouse cursor load continuously.
    So is there is anybody will solve this problem. I want to figure this out as early as possible if you have any ideas about this problem please share is with me. If you have Any suggestion will appreciated.

Re: Bad thing happen on desktop

Suppose you have installed any high configuration game or any kind of software which is not fit to your system will cause this problem. Hang problem might get occur if your system is crossing its limit means high than its capacity. Your system throws this kind of problem when either your hardware gets damaged or you are trying to install any application beyond its limit. Don’t install that software Bcoz your system getting hang during its installation. To resolve this problem you simply remove all unusual software. So try this it sure help you out form this mess.

To resolve this problem you can simply format your hard disk and reinstall new operating system with fresh copy. Your desk top may look nice but you can’t do anything Bcoz of hang. This could be possible if your system is not recognizing explorer.exe file which is responsible for your desktop display. This file might get damaged due to any virus or Bcoz of power cut off suddenly. If you still have this problem just take help from any hardware engineer. Try this thing it might be helpful and can make it your system perfect.

You can remove this error on your own for this you have to do simple thing. Just format your hard drive and reinstall again but while reinstalling you must remove all the partition and create new one then install. Removing partition will clear all the traces which are alternately related with the boot sector. This thing is happen Bcoz of this reason in soot sector there are so many bad sector. This bad sector will not allow you to perform any task properly. So try to do this will defiantly remove your problem.

This will happen if your computer has virus in it. Some virus will not allow you to do any task when it execute with any application. To remove this kind of virus just reinstall your system and make new partition. After completing setup don’t install anything except your Anti-virus don’t open any drive and scan the entire computer. Another reason for this problem is that your hard drive connection might get loose. Remove all connection and reconnect all the peripherals. This is the only solution will help you.