Thread: Delayed Window 7 Boot after install iata96enu.exe

Delayed Window 7 Boot after install iata96enu.exe

I have recently upgraded through the same executable from the chipset 7.0.0.1013 to 9.6.0.1014 and now in the Windows 7 operating system the boot process gets hang. It breaks in proceedings on the four color graphic logo which says that "Windows Startup" will take for about thirty seconds. This is occurred on a solid-state drive hard drive system. When I reverse to the previous driver, the same ninety second delay disappears from the time of booting in windows 7 operating system. What I can do to remove this same problem from my computer system. So if there will be any help regarding this same problem that will be appreciated. Thanking you in Advance.

Re: Delayed Window 7 Boot after install iata96enu.exe

When I have tried to boot my computer system I was using windows 7 operating system in it. I have over come to the same kind of problem on my system. But as I was using the a pair of computer system on my residence the same booting is occurring problem in one computer system but the other system has not faced the any kind of problem. I have then changed the bootable CD and tried it the booting process work on another system without any failure in the middle. I will suggest you to try with other bootable Drive and then it will get work on your system.

I have done the same booting of windows 7 operating system on my computer system with the setup ASUS P6T, Deluxe, Bios 1605, Intel I7 920, and Windows 7 Professional I have not come across with any problem on my system. You must try for one more time hope you have gone for the wrong way of booting you windows 7 operating system. I hope this will help you to solve the problem of delay on your computer system.

I have gone with the same update. I am finding all the Intel Rapid Storage Technology disk manager reporting my second Hard Disk Drive properly as a 500 GB drive but the Windows Computer Disk Manager reporting that similar drive as not initialized and 931 GB. And I also done the second updated I have detached the 500 GB drive and it was booted very quickly. So I have reattached three additional Hard Disk Drive and now the Intel Rapid Storage Technology manager again properly represents the drives but the Window and Computer disk Manager reports only a single of the Seagate drives appropriately, still shows the second drive as a 1 Tb drive needing to be initialized, and it does not even show the third drive all 500 GB drives.

I have recently rebooted my computer system with windows 7 operating system I have not gone through any kind of problem. The configuration of my computer system is listed below.
    • Core i7 920 2.66 GHz
    • Gigabyte X58-ud4p
    • 3x 2gb 1333mhz ram
    • 1tb 7200rpm WD hard drive
    • Zotac GTX260
    • Windows 7 Professional RTM

As you have facing the problem after upgrading the windows 7 operating system on your system and it is delayed while using it. I have then installed the anti-virus into my system and I have not faced any kind of problem on my system till yet. I am using it currently from last three months. I suggest you to try this process and you will definitely feel that your system is working properly without any problem in it.