Thread: Intel DG41TY - Blue screen in installation of Windows 7

Intel DG41TY - Blue screen in installation of Windows 7

I was using the Windows xp on my dell laptop from a long time and there was not a problem but recently I switched over to the Windows 7 operating system (64 bit) and at the time of the installation there was an error which caused the failure of the installation. When the half of the installation was complete there was a blue screen and some errors which I do not recognized and the installation failed. So, what is the problem and how can I overcome the problem any recommendation on the topic will help to fix the issue.

Re: Intel DG41TY - Blue screen in installation of Windows 7

If you are trying to set up the Windows 7 from scratch on the laptop, please be aware and sure that you put the Hard Drive on "Compatibility" mode in BIOS, which was defaulted to "AHCI" ( The Compatibility is also known as IDE). Or else, you will experience the "blue screen" problem. To alter that setting, you necessitate doing the following;

• First you need to Press F2 when booting up the Laptop.
    • Then you need to select 'Config', after that 'Serial ATA (SATA)'.
    • Finally you need to Change controller alternative to 'Compatibility' / 'IDE'.

The errors that I get at the time of the installation of the operating system at the blue screen are Stop 0x0000000A or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Stop 0x0000001E or KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, Stop 0x00000024 or NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM. At every installation I get different errors and the installation stops after some time so what is the accurate solution to do a proper installation and what is the meaning of the errors that I have got in the blue screen.

The discontinue or end 0xA note points that a kernel-mode method or driver effort to admission a memory location to which it did not have authorization, or at a kernel disrupt the request level that was too large. A kernel-mode progression can access only other processes that have a Request level inferior than, or identical to, its own. This discontinue message is naturally due to defective or incompatible hardware or software. A Stop 0xA message may occur after installing a defective device driver, system repair, or firmware. If a discontinue message register a driver by name, disable, eliminate, or roll rear the driver to right the problem. If disabling or eliminating drivers resolves the issues, call the manufacturer about a probable update.

Discontinue 0x1E messages naturally arise after installing defective drivers or system services, or they can point to hardware tribulations, such as memory and IRQ conflicts. If a discontinue message inventory a driver by name, disable, eliminate, or roll it back to correct the problem. If disabling or removing applications and drivers resolve the issue, call the hardware producer about a probable update. Using efficient updated software is mainly significant for multimedia applications, antivirus scanners, and CD mastering tools that present in the market. If the end message mentions the file Win32k.sys, the foundation of the error may be a third-party "remote control" plan. If such software is installed, you may be able to stop it by starting the system in safe mode. If not, use Recovery Console to physically remove the system service file that is causing the difficulty.

The end 0x24 message indicates that a trouble occurred within Ntfs.sys, the driver file that permits the system to interpret and carve to NTFS file system drives. A parallel end message, 0x23, exists for the file portion table (FAT16 or FAT32) file systems. Faulty SCSI and Advanced Technology Attachment (ATA) hardware or drivers can also unfavorably affect the system's capability to interpret and carve to disk, causing errors. If using SCSI hard disks, make sure for wiring and termination tribulations between the SCSI regulator and the disks. Occasionally check Event Viewer for fault messages linked to SCSI or FASTFAT in the arrangement log or Autochk in the Application register.

There are chances that some parts of the hard drive are corrupted or damaged, so to recover the same you can perform the following steps;

• First you have to Double-click on My Computer and then choose the hard disk you desire to ensure.
    • Then on the File menu, select Properties.
    • After that select the Tools tab.
    • In the Error-checking option, select Check Now.
    • Finally in verify disk options, choose the Scan for and try recovery of bad sectors verify box. You can also pick or choose the mechanically fix file system faults verify box.