Thread: Macbook Air Login Page not accepting password

Macbook Air Login Page not accepting password

I am not capable to pass the password log in page. Most of them position the accurate password. Most of them observe the logging in blue bar for a subsequent. Then page disapears they observe the customary blue screen additional than then the log in page comes back. They repeated this numeral of times additional than no superior. Seems similar to macbook air recognize the password additional than be able to not go several further. This is my friends system. He dropped his system. Right away he chequered to observe if it restarts ok. It did, he was capable to have right of entry his desktop by means of the entire the application icons and the entire with the intention of. Additional than he said he had tribulations by means of his mouse cursor. A number of of the clicks and keyboard buttons were not responding. He decided to restart his system and thats where they are right at present. Log in page maintain coming back subsequent to shortly following accepting the password. You determine to appreciate all the help.

Re: Macbook Air Login Page not accepting password

In this you be able to do this. In the Apple menu, you have to choose System Preferences. Aftet commencing the View menu, choose Accounts (10.2.x and afterwards) or Login (10.1.x and previous). In Mac OS X 10.5.x, at the substructure of the left panel, you have to hit it off Login alternatives. In the right panel subsequently to "Automatic login:", their you have to Disabled commencing the pull-down menu. If the Login alternatives are grayed out, hit it off the padlock icon in the bottom of the predilection window and substantiate to your account. In Mac OS X 10.3.x and 10.4.x, at the substructure of the left panel, hit it off Login alternatives, and in the right panel, uncheck the box subsequently to Automatically log in as If the Login alternatives are grayed out, hit it off the padlock icon in the substructure of the preference window and substantiate to your account. In Mac OS X 10.2.x, hit it off the Users tab, and uncheck the box subsequently to Log in mechanically as name you gave your account. In OS X 10.1.x and previously, hit it off the Login Window tab, and uncheck the box subsequently to Automatically log in. When starting your system, you determine to encompassed to authenticate to access your account.

If you had tried the above if it does not work for you then you be able to try this, you have to go to the system preferences (in the utilities folder beneath submissions), after that you have to hit it off Accounts, then hit it off the username, and hit "change password." On one occasion completed, hit "login options" (you might necessitate to type your password for this) and revolutionize the alternative to necessitate a password to login. You previously encompassed a username and password, you immediately have it set to mechanically log you in. Previous to you do the beneath, create certain you be familiar by means of/test the username and password you originally completed. Subsequent to that you have to go into System Preferences. Then hit it off Accounts. After that you have to hit it off the "Login Items" on the lower left. Select "Disabled" in the "Automatic login" dropdown. This is the method it runs on OS X version or description 10.5/Leopard. Be supposed to work correspondingly on older versions of OS X as well.

The system started getting tremendously sluggish and it was taking a combine minutes immediately to switch connecting spaces, shut it off, and twisted it back on. I might log into the administrative account additional than finder would not purpose and my HD icon had disappeared. I endeavour to open firefox additional than nothing occurred and I endeavour to hit it off additional dock submissions and nothing Occurred. In view of the fact by means of the intention of I might not immediately log out I shut the system down by holding the power switch and subsequent to I turned it back on the similar tribulations are occurring except at a convinced point nothing determine to even demonstrate up on my desktop at the entire not even the dock. Shut it off the entire in excess of again, turned it back on, and it endeavour to log into my administrative account, and the password goes from side to side and it give the impression of being similar to its loading additional than subsequent to a diminutive bit it immediately goes back to my log in screen. I've tried opening it in safe mode and running the apple hardware utility additional than hardware results showed no tribulations and safe mode did not do anything.

I bet you determine to be surprised how straightforward it is to revolutionize the administrator (recognized in Unix vernacular as "root") password on a Mac OS X Tigeretc., system. The key to is utilized to inaugurate your apparatus is the Mac OS X inaugurate disk. If you do not encompassed this disk, then your the majority brilliant bet is to purchase a copy of Mac OS X, even though you previously encompass the OS installed on your system (you might endeavour calling Apple (800 SOS-APPL) and asking for a substitution boot disk too). One smart technique to accomplish this: give the impression of being for Mac OS X on eBay. You might in addition ask yourself if you necessitate running Tiger, or whether Panther would run for you it would be a assortment cheaper. On one occasion you encompassed an inaugurate disk in hand, twice hit it off on the Install Mac OS icon and you determine to get a window by means of a big graphic (this is one place where Apple is not subtle.) and a restart switch. After that you have to hit it off on it, and your MACBook determine to restart and go straight to the install procedure. Additional than do not install the OS the entire in excess of again.

The merely thing you be capable to do is start it up in intention mode by pressing "T" throughout the starting tone. You have to make available they encompassed to utilized Filevault (approximately nobody does for the reason by means of the intention of you stand the risk of losing the whole thing to by means of the intention of buggy piece of crap characteristic), you determine to encompass full unencrypted have right of entry to the hard drive. You be able to attach the system to an additional system via a firewire or usb cable. The OS X is based off of UNIX, which has one account by means of the intention of has full have right of entry to the entire system, the entire additional accounts necessitate permission commencing root to access certain files. Subsequent to resetting your password endeavour 'root' as the username.