Thread: Intel Management and Security problem

Intel Management and Security problem

I am using the Windows XP service pack 3 on my system and the system was running fine for more than two with no problem but from the last Sunday I got an error at the time of the login in to the system. Intel Management and Security provides this error after every 15 to 20 minutes and all the applications running get aborted by then. I persist to get this error when I logon to my workstation (XP SP3). I have tried a lot to disable this service but the result was the same however this error continues to pop up on the logon. So, I am getting these error very frequently and the other applications get stuck in between due to these so please provide some solution to these problem any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to overcome the issue.

Re: Intel Management and Security problem

As you have mentioned that Intel Management and Security provides a number of the error so first tell me the exact errors that you are getting for the same. Also tell me what you have done already to overcome the issue and the troubleshooting steps that you have followed. All the steps will help to resolve the problem in a better manner.

I am frequently getting the error as "Intel(R) Management and Security has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience” in the dialog box that appears on the screen and in addition to that it also provides errors such as the If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on may be lost", I have tried to shout down the machine and then restarted it more than 5 times but after every 15 – 20 minutes it creates the problem and the error is the same. So, please provide me some solution to resolve the issue any recommendation will be helped to solve it.

The solution that I have tried to resolve the problem was the Services.msc In the system settings. To do the same you have to first disable the service in the Services.msc settings that you will get in the Intel Management and the security dialog box, you need to just click on the options there and then in the Services.msc section select the Disable button to resolve the problem, if then too the problem exists then you need to contact the Intel customer care for further help and assistance regarding to the operating system.

There seems to be a problem in the Operating system files that you are using that is the Windows xp (SP3). So to overcome the tribulations you need to do the reinstallation of the OS. For that you first need to put in the CD of the Windows xp in the system and then follow the instructions given their which will resolve your tribulations for sure, the Intel Management and security logo will appear on the bottom of the system at the desk top. You need to select that and then just disable the Services.msc option and you never get the error that you have mentioned above.

The problem that you have mentioned is a part of the "SOL 4.0" package for Intel AMT. To resolve the problem you have to disable the icon of the Intel Management and the security that appears at the bottom of the desk top, to resolve the problem you have to first right click on the logo and then press the exit option from there. To construct it vanish next time you boot windows xp (SP3), you need to click on the icon then select the UNCHECK option. Management and Security will be available next time when you logon to windows system. If you want you can disable the entire AMT engine in the BIOS for that you need to go to the Intel AMT and then in Disable mode to resolve the problem.

Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) is hardware-based expertise for remotely organization and secure PCs out-of-band. At present, Intel AMT is obtainable in desktop PCs with Intel Core 2 processor with Intel vPro expertise and accessible in laptop PCs with Centrino or Centrino 2 stage with vPro tools. So, if you are getting the problem in the AMT then try rebooting the system and then disable the Intel Management and the Security in the logo present in the at the bottom of the desktop, this will resolve the problem if then too there is any problem then you can contact the Intel for further help and support on the given topic.