Thread: Windows 7 64 Bit Mac Mini Installation Help

Windows 7 64 Bit Mac Mini Installation Help

I had presently brought a Mac and am looking for information in sequence regarding installing Windows 7 64bit Ultimate on a diminutive. It's the current 2.53Ghz by means of 320GB HDD. The reason I am asking is for the reason by means of the intention of the Apple certification for Boot Camp 3.1 states: You be able to utilize a 64-bit version or description of Windows Vista or Windows 7 by means of several of these Mac systems A Mac Pro or MacBook Pro commence in near the beginning 2008 or later. An iMac or MacBook commence in late 2009 or afterward Why no mention of Mac Mini. The P.S. This might sound ridiculous additional than I am innovative to the Mac. Be capable of I install Windows 7 64 Bit on an near the beginning 2008 Macbook via bootcamp. I have comprised and read a small number of places where it has been completed, additional than Apples site says it’s not supported. Anybody here do it? Any tips?

Re: Windows 7 64 Bit Mac Mini Installation Help

I have comprised not yet endeavor the 3.1 boot camp as the whole thing worked extremely well for me by means of Win 7 x64 utilizing 3.0. Additional than the beneath authority is what I used to force the driver inaugurate on my 2006 or 2007 Macbook (moreover was the first C2D model). It runs great even though it is not officially sustained or maintained and worked enormous for additional posters. For BootCamp 3.1 I would download the bring up to date then utilize WinRAR or 7Zip to eliminate the files. Then utilize the command prompt for the similar command. Excepting changing D: to the suitable drive letter and the register to the one holding the suitable BootCamp64.msi give permission say it is on the desktop and the BootCamp.msi is tranquil in the similar directory.

You determine to tranquil get malware on your apparatus if you run Windows, not considering who bring together the hardware. The OS "x" determine to get as much concentration commencing exploiters and hackers and economics savvy virus prevention software developers as "I am giving my complete affluence to my own Charity" Gates' Windoze. ~ I have comprised and almost certainly gone off track, additional than what I am endeavoring to suggest is, imagine regarding the entire the alternative and potential previous to you make a decision to trust an .EXE file for the reason to facilitate it has the similar name as an Apple product particularly if you occur be to utilize Boot Camp and are booted into Windoze at the same time as you are pondering if Apple immediately forgot to contain a smart to bring up to date.

Yes, I be able to be a cynic subsequent to the entire. Yes I understand you encompass to download and permit the Trojan have right of entry by keychain, and it does not infect additional systems atm, additional than imagine of by means of the intention of chunk of Mac users out there who have purchased a Mac for the reason with the intention of they consider with the intention of NO malware exists for Mac. Why would they ever query any program they download. Why are people for eternity so bias in these substance anyway. The entire I was saying was by means of the intention of a windows platform on several hardware, Mac or otherwise, is accomplished of being screwed in excess of by means of malware.

I am endeavoring to set up Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit on my Mac mini (purchased in April 2009). When I utilize VirtualBox on Mac OS X, I encompass completely no tribulations installing Windows 7 64-bit in a innovative virtual apparatus. On the other hand, I desire to run it Windows 7 natively on my Mac mini. So when I introduce the Windows 7 DVD and reboot my Mac, holding the C key downward so as to boot commencing DVD, then it does seem to be reading the DVD, additional than the entire I get is a light gray screen. I then strike the Return key, and it does give the impression to do even additional. Tranquil the screen stays completely gray. I have the impression by means of the intention of it behaves similar to it does by means of VirtualBox, except the screen stays gray the entire the time.

Optimistically you would not come across it at the entire, so do not worry regarding this unless it hits you. The black display/blinking cursor error throughout install be able to be a pain. I not be able to remember what I did to get precedent it. Found a explanation online, I be familiar by means of with the intention of much. Google something approximating "bootcamp windows 7 black screen cursor", you determine to locate links to additional who have experienced and moved eliminate this bump. It worked! I encompass Windows 7 Installed on my premature 2008 Macbook. The merely issue I encompass at present is my bluetooth mouse. It worked two times so far.