Thread: make Vista Explorer/Folder look like XP Explorer/Folder

make Vista Explorer/Folder look like XP Explorer/Folder

Hello everybody, I recently got a new laptop. This Dell laptop came with the windows Vista operating system. So at the moment I am trapped with Vista OS. I altered the line to Windows classic, removed the side bar, and supplementary all the icons on the desktop, just similar to windows XP. Though, I could not locate a approach to modify the explorer and folder into XP-like explorer and folder. I am used to windows XP. Previously I had windows XP in my machine. So I am used to XP and I want similar folder and explorer in vista. Is it possible? Any suggestion please let me know.

Re: make Vista Explorer/Folder look like XP Explorer/Folder

Hello friend thank you very much for posting in this forum. It’s great you have bought a new Dell laptop. I want to let you know that there is not any way to have windows XP operating system like explorer and folder in the windows vista operating system. I am telling it’s not completely impossible. There is no feature providing in the windows vista operating system but you can have windows XP explorer and folder using third party software. But I am not aware of that. If any other issue please let me know.

Hello friend I would like to thank you for giving such important information. I have another question in my mind that Is there any likelihood that in prospect Microsoft operating systems will have the XP explorer / folder structure? I am aware that Windows 7 does not have. But I expect that future versions will have diverse operating systems like Windows 7 and Windows Vista Style 7 with XP style, etc. Many of the computer users, including me, do not use the machine or system just to think a lot of their loveliness or to boast, but to use every day for many hours for work or programming. That OS will be admiring a lot.

It's energizing to stumble on this post. Thought I was losing my brain to the fresh Windows Explorer in Vista and windows 7. We are discussing on it because we are trapped with Microsoft as a domination on PC sales in the operating system. I have to do it, only to not like Windows Explorer, produced a twin boot system to build my default boot windows XP operating system and windows Vista operating as the unique. Sad I could not use Microsoft Virtual machine on my Vista 64 bit if anyone was clever to do so. Windows XP operating system users said that the correct in the browser again.

Hi friend you are right everyone today also using the windows XP. In most of the office XP is used. People are used to XP. Like it, most than other. There would be a considerable load to re-train your staff average due to drastic changes in XP. I do not know why, vista and windows 7 work the same way. Most posters here do not realize that the average person in XP was completely lost 10 years ago, now have establish their method into XP will be completely lost in Win7.